Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
HE never intended because he can't. lol. Damage control.
not damage control
zoro states he tries to push it back
:bamathink:
i mean same happened with apoo tonfa when u clowns said zoro can t cut it because apoo blocked zoro s haki attack
then 997 dropped and zoro one shoted apoo and his tonfa got cut:quest:

If Sanji and Zoro somehow defeat King and Queen in 5 minutes, then I want Zoro to meet up with Luffy again. I am beating a broken drum, but if Kidd and Law are fighting Big Mom together than I want Zoro and Luffy to do the same!

Then I want Sanji to lead the rest of the SHs in fighting CP-0 and saving Robin. After all she dies have faith in him! But will they succeed? Or will we have another rescue Robin arc?
Nobody will take Sanji woman from him :arnoling:

T

Tyronejenkins

Imagine using "hardwork" as an argument in a manga where powerups are handed out in the midst of battle or by convinenint plot points(Zoro cutting steel, Zoro pulling asura out of his ass, Zoro getting shusui enma, Zoro unlocking COC)

:milaugh:

Also the guy that doesn't work hard/enjoys life and is still on top is far superior than someone who has to try hard

I completely disagree man. There is no way he can take full hakai. His siblings have the same modefication, so could they take full hakai?

I dont think there was even armament in Queens sword so it not comparable.
His siblings are fodder without the exoskeleton. Giving Sanji the exoskeelton is like giving a really large and burly man, a suit of armour. In comparison the vinsmoke siblings would be like giving a child the same suit of armour. Obviously the child would not be able to do the same thing the big man could do.

We gotta wait and see. Plus its still an attack from a YC Ancient Zoan. Being unscathed to that is impressivs.

Status
Not open for further replies.