Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
France is such a disgusting and fucked up country. Since the 1950 till now, about 330 thousands child has been raped inside their churches.
Fucking unbelievable :whitepress:
First France is far from the only country where pedophilia within Church happened and happens, but this investigation was maybe one of a kind and revealed a lot of hidden cases and lift (an other) veil.

We should be happy that the victims now are heard and recognized and that investigations like that exists. It’s a good thing that France did that.

Don’t think one second that this doesn’t happen in other countries as well.

So no it’s not a « France » problem, or because France is diabolical.

What matters now it to prevent this shit to happen again and doing the necessary work for that. And hiding the truth won’t help.

Secondly, if you’re interested in that subject we can discuss that in the general section and create a thread. Let’s not pollute the spoiler thread pls.

W

Wonderful World

So, since Lucci and the other cp0 agents are here, do you think we'll be seeing whatever the SSG is?

Also, who was the one tending to the scabbards?

Is Kin'emon dead? :catcry:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
sure man, whatever you guys say

Sanji is Saitama, Sanji is Omni-Man

i don't give a shit
You getting that much worked up about it makes it seems like you do care.
A lot, actually.

Chill, man.
Last week we got some beautiful Zoro vs King action.
This week we getting even more action now about Sanji vs Queen.
Their fights are more than 1 chapter long.
We are gonna get even more later.
Let's all enjoy these short spams of awesomeness before we waste time with Orochi chapters later on.
:cheers:
Post automatically merged:

Better animation than Toei.

How does that even make him good at swordmanship? Come on the purpose of this whole Backstory was to show him off as a loser and yea him not being able to use an sword adequately is part of the reason why he is being called a failure. A Failure is bad at everything, including swordsmanship. No amount of copium consumption will change that Mr. Hiragaro.
I never said he was good at it, was never the point of my comment, i just said based on what was he bad? He literaly had to fight super humans, his sword even broke when he hit him. Even if he was good at it, he wouldn't be able to compete with his siblings, cause they had passed the strength of trained soldiers already.
So i ask you again, based on what was he bad?
His whole backstory was to show that he was behind his siblings, not that he was bad at things. The fact that he trained would make him stronger and put him above the average kid anyways, it's just he couldn't compete with his siblings.

Status
Not open for further replies.