Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes you smart sanji >>>>>>>>zoro
Let's see if he manages to mid diff Queen at least.

Nothing stops Base Zoro from low diffing the guy, Asura or not 🤔

I hope Sanji's AP will manage to have him pull the job. Meanwhile people hyping his durability so hard when we are unaware of the precise dynamic occurred

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Yeah, but he still gave the spoilers of Sanji's PU overpowering Queen's moment didn't he? would he hide that too if he hates Sanji that much?
This was fine until redon said "Korean leaker hiding the best part of the chapter".

And he literally said "i dont want to describe the detail of the fight" about Sanji vs Queen

Let's see if he manages to mid diff Queen at least.

Nothing stops Base Zoro from low diffing the guy, Asura or not 🤔

I hope Sanji's AP will manage to have him pull the job. Meanwhile people hyping his durability so hard when we are unaware of the precise dynamic occurred
if he beat queen without the raid suit then

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
pretty sure wife'ing the number 1 prostitute makes you the number 1 cuck, zoroach. Luffy and Sanji are like James Bond getting a fine ass new girl on their dick every island, Zoro finally gets one and she still smells like Orochi down there
:mihugh:

Here's how the situation REALLY looks like:

Those children indicate SaNa.
Noice.

And the downplayal is starting to set in.

Sanji breaks the sword of a YC1 lvl dude by doing nothing.

- Buh…buh…its not a Meitou
- Buh…Buh….hes not using haki
- Buh….buh…if hes using haki, then that means it weak

Non of your favs could ever hope to perform this feat. Wake tf up.
Actually the best thing to do is waiting to have a clearer vision over what happened since there are several case scenarios. Queen coating or not, Sanji coating or not, using a suit etc. For sure I don't see why Zoro can't replicate the same feat by coating 🤔

What are you talking about man?
Sanji never thanked judge for all his blessings, Sanji's entire pirate career is thanks to judge
Sanji saved his life and still stronger than him without modifications, thats why they needed to so much to make Sanji hold back and not fight.

They are even since 150~200 chapters
And DJ has nothing to do with Judge, this is Sanji's main source of damage:cheers: (unless its proven the opposite)

Status
Not open for further replies.