Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man can't believe I am seeing all these shit excuses for Sanji, I guesd they aint much different from Luffy or Zoro fanboys afterall
Excuses =/= Facts

Sanji isnt working like he usually do, its something comoletely new for him, simple as that, the fact that the spoilers made it clear he is feeling "umconfortable" means it has something to do with the fight, even Zoro noticed that, and Sanji isn't just asking mercy from Zoro, "carry me in the fight im not feeling gud".

Why would this even be mentioned if Sanji is supposed to be feeling completely fine and boosted while fighting? Oda could literally forgot like it made no difference, but he didn't

Giving Yoru for Sanji doesn't make him comparable to Mihawk either, because he was never a good swordsman to begin with.
:goyea:

Last edited:
To say Sanji was holding back against Queen at all is a massive stretch. He’s a YC2, it’s nothing against Sanji if he’s being pressured by one lmao.

That being said, I do think there’s a chance Sanji may have been somewhat distracted by his changing body even though it didn’t directly nerf his AP, defenses, or haki. We’ll need to wait for the full summary.

Don't wanna lie, I don't like Sanji's pu.
If he had to have Germa's power I expected him to have an alter ego with black hair and without any emotions.
Or I just wanted Sanji to unlock his own powers in his way, with emotions... Not just thanks to raid suit..

Calling sword members for help
X-Drake :
LOOOL
Post automatically merged:

To say Sanji was holding back against Queen at all is a massive stretch. He’s a YC2, it’s nothing against Sanji if he’s being pressured by one lmao.

That being said, I do think there’s a chance Sanji may have been somewhat distracted by his changing body even though it didn’t directly nerf his AP, defenses, or haki. We’ll need to wait for the full summary.
he definitely wasn't holding back but say he went "all out" is to no one's surprise a stretch

Its not holding back, it held back, sanji didnt want this kind of transformation, and it does make sense if affected him because he was perfectly fine fighting queen until now

Physicall nerf aside, he seemed mentally broken when he thought he was becoming like his brothers and dad.
Remember it has been stated one million times without being calm mentally, you cant use Haki

I wonder if Zoro's fight has reached Zoro's lowest point. Like, this chapter might be Sanji's lowest point where he almost got defeated by Queen before his Germa genetic kicks in. Last chapter sure Zoro got ragdolled but King didn't really hurt Zoro that much or anything, so I wouldn't say that was Zoro's lowest point.
So either in the next chapter where Zoro and King get the focus, we might see Zoro getting destroyed before gaining a new power up - "black blade" ? and whoops King's Ass.
But not sure if Zoro really needs a Black Blade to defeat King. He doesn't really have a problem hurting King or anything. The real problem is tagging him. But i'm excited to see what Oda got in store for Zoro :yearight:

Lol what are you talking about? every attack from king? how many attack do you think king has even tried on zoro lol.. and how come zoro is that 50%HP? anything? sanji is fighting in his base from long time to queen hybrid and is still doesn't look like having a very hard time.. and even encountered both king and queen for a while...
Did you saw any attack from King hits On Zoro instead he blocks everything?
and marco fucing runing with izo because he ran out stamina while fighting with 2 YC
meanwhile Zoro carried roof against 2 Yonkos and Drug dont heal stamina same as marco cant recover his stamina but can heal
This zoro dont even have 50% of his power

yc2 Queen neg diffed sanji And crushed his bones like a fodder. bruh imagine geting bones crush by a YC2 fodder lmaoo

Status
Not open for further replies.