Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I will be disappointed if Queen didnt use haki. The feat has so much potential to be such a glorious moment. All the wank Oda has been giving to swords…..shattered in a moment.
@playa4321 made a good point of arnament being redundant if you don't have the force snd skill to back it up..

just like Kyros's Bluino or Bruino Bustardo.. the guy didn't know haki snd yet was able to cut through Diamante's metal cape with sheer force

Bro haki yes or not doesn´t matter, read this:

Sanji breaking that fucking sword is a insane feat, with haki even greater but even if not, that is still a insane feat.
Sanji body would easily block now Doffy strings, probably even his awakening.
What is your obsession with Doffy? Like seriously you sound fucking retarded.

Not even Jozu's diamond could break Doffy's strings, and that stopped even Mihawk.

Or is Yonji's skin > Jozu now?

I would like that, but I they're occupied with whatever is going on with Sabo and commander's.
My guess is that they escaped but were blamed for killing the king of alabasta by WG. Sabo has the VC of Luffy and Vivi will want to come to SHP in case of her looking to run away from WG. Also, Sabo having the VC of Luffy is just the reverse of Luffy having Ace's VC. This has to come into play at some point. Luffy had go go save Ace, Sabo will come to help Luffy. Also, RA had clear instruction from Dragon to keep Robin safe during timeskip.

Status
Not open for further replies.