Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is that a plothole :choppawhat: Them dying doesn't contradict anything as far as I know.
as I said judge needs to be there to witness sanjis final power and realize he is stronger than his brother because of his emotion to close this character arc. This could be done in wci but oda didnt so it has to be done somewhere else. also, come on monet died more onscreen than this, this cant be the end of germas story

but honestly I think that the whole sanji story could be analize more in the future with what this powerup and lineage story added.

The differrence here is bro, Sanji already had insane durability feats, for a normal human.
His siiblings has the durability advantage since they been childrens, they probably never even train much when it come to durability or overall haki.
Sanji own durability as human+exekelton>His brothers exekelton.
the exoskeleton is a genetic addition he had at birth
which means the reason he should even be harder as a human prior to this is due to that modification......

G

Gorosei Informer

Still a bad writing if you ask me though. Wasn't Oda potraying Sanji as a full blown human? He should've kept his human body but should've got lunarian powers imo.
Exactly! I swear there were lines before of Sanji saying he's not like his family, including a physical/genetic implication or something? Sanji's whole thing was to not be like his father and brothers, to have his own strength and fighting style, especially with Diable Jambe and thus Hell's Memories but also his kick based fighting style he learnt from his "true father" Zeff ofc.

I've been saying for year that Oda hates Sanji, trying to convince people in vain but I really hope more people start waking up and seeing it. It wasn't a "joke" on what he said to Sanji's voice actor, not a chance at all:

mother carmel powerscales cp0 as admiral level. "aegis" means shield, and cp0 protects the celestial dragons so thats who shes talking about
Where does it scale CP0 as Admiral level?

She is talking about Big Mom having the potential of becoming an admiral and even fleet Admiral as a Marine(sailor) and as CP0 she would be the strongest shield that the CDs have. CP0 works directly for the CDs and protects them.
But by saying the strongest shield they ever had, it implies the CP0 never had one on the level of admiral or above.

The official scan use the words ultra regenerative Effects.
Nowhere it is said that The drug will only help Zoro with movement, Zoro's bones have possibly been healed in order for him to move. That is common sense.
We are talking about the original wording not some random shit Paul thought would sound cool

bro they got the same exo skeleton
if it doesnt work on sanji it doesnt work on other vinsmokes
also don t tell me queen is that insane swordsman that is a god of coa:suresure:
They have the same exoskeleton but different bodies. Sanji punched Yonji's skull in while Ichiji would easily tank that, there are levels to their base durability which shouldn't be ignored.
Queen is not a massive sword master but if a brute like him swings a sword, it sure ain't a mosquito bite.

Again they are not equal when King ends up winning in the end.
King doesn't even have to win, he just has to push Zoro to extreme difficulty to prove he is stronger than Queen. Zoro is definitivly stronger than Sanji and if someone pushes him extreme diff its clear that his opponent is stronger than the one who pushes sanji to high diff at best.

C

Cuistot

I guess this is how Sasuke fans attack Naruto fans with the whole, “Kurama PU”. Now its “Daddy Judge genes”. Its a sad last resort argument when they know their fav aint good enough to match
First it was "Sanji is too weak" now it's "Sanji's character is ruined", the latter coming from people who have never cared about his ass in the first place lol.

Also, my prediction from last week was absolutely spot on :

Status
Not open for further replies.