Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The biggest sanji fans says this ruins sanji lol. Really makes you think
Some Sanji fans don't want him to be using tech \ get power up from his famliy side since they bad or ruin his mother theme to them.
A lot stuff we used come from that war etc etc so that what ever for me and his mother aspect not ruin once he still got his emotions IMO.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
People saying Sanji should thank Judge are delusional. The reason the Exosketelon works so well is cause Sanji’s base durability was already so high.

Look at trash like Niji and Yonji.

Goes to show that if their exoskeleton was taken away from them, they’d have low tier durability. That fact Sanji’s durability was already so high, due to Zeff’s training and SH adventures…..goes to show why the Exoskeleton boosted him to such heights.
Vergo wouldn't break nijis bones

Yamato already dropped her babysitting role again, thank god:finally: and her being back inside Onigashima while CP0 apparently begins to make its move gives me more hope that she will get her own fight against either all 3 of them or the one with the medal :cheers:

The Calamities (not Jack) fights have been brutal so far @playa4321 :cheers:
Yeah King and Queen are monsters and showing their hype, if Sanji need to powerups to beat Queen, it just show how insane strong Queen is. For Jack I know, he really didn´t take any hype, but I kinda have a hope that he could stand up with awakening if he has it.
Jack wrecking the Minks would be kinda hype for him too, lot of characters running free right now...

The fact that Sanji needs the awaken exquelton to beat Queen is a good hype for Queen ngl.

It will be even better if Sanji needs the exqueleton and the RS.
Yeah it is a insane hype for Queen.
People sleep on him(Sanjikun), he is a monster and even broke Sanji bones, just show how brutal the fiight was.
With RS + Exquelton powerup, Sanji probably going to take him out, would like it if he also shows his haki power.

Status
Not open for further replies.