Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was getting defeated by Queen important to reveal Sanji's new power up? He could not defeat Queen without this power up?

If this is true, then definitely Sanji has been < Zoro for decades.
Ofc that Zoro is>>Sanji lmao

This chapter makes things worse for the Sanji fanboys...

Just look at how got crushed by Queen and compare this to Zoros feats against Kaido etc

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
A interesting development for Sanji after this awakenening would be him realizing that he needs to train if he don't wanna to completely rely in his bloodline.

Unfortunaly i doubt Oda has this planned.

"Sanji is captured and several bones are broken from his body. However, his body recovers on its own.
- Sanji: "I don't know what's going on ... Have I awakened the same powers as them ..."

So he would've died if it wasn't for his Dad's genetical augmentations then

That's lame

:milaugh:
I knew it was going to be bad and stuff, but , oh god even as a Sanji hater I am feeling cringe with this.

I

Indigo

"Sanji is so fast and strong, nobody can touch him"

Oda:

let me draw Queen, the slow ass fat fuck, catching Sanji and breaking every single bone in his body to show him losing AND THEN give him a Judge power up to make him win

:pepelit:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Really enjoy the fight with the two calamity so far...(I know @zzShinichi Jack deserve it too... :josad:).
Hope for more twist, wouldn´t mind if King and Queen pull out awakening too.
Interesting to see what Zoro learning against King, black blade or CoC upgrade, that would be a huge hype for me...
xD
Honestly hope it's not about black blades and leaning more towards refining his CoC and CoA. I would hate to think a black blade can be this easily made.

That being said, I wouldn't mind having some hints towards black blades coming out of this battle.

Last edited:
Except Judge would have reacted to the flames if they were part of his gene modification because he thought Sanji had no enhancements.
Also Sanji's Germa callsign is stealth black, not black flame. No reason to think his flames are Germa related.
no one react to sanji's fire because it was expected of him to have powers like his siblings

stealth black is the nickname of the suit, it existed for more than 300 years.

sanji cant create fire bullets etc

king can do that
like i said doubt sanji has lunarian dna or he is one
idk i think its wierd queen said only people who can burst into flames are lunarians, not saying that sanji is a descented of lunarians i just think its from the drug sora took he got their powers.

Daily reminder that:

- Vergo ran away from Sanji
- Doffy opted to capturing Sanji instead of fighting him in close combat
- Judge used his soldier as a shield for protection

Whilst Queen wrecks a stronger version of him:steef::steef:
Yes show the other Sanji fans the way

Status
Not open for further replies.