Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
King being a good father tried to help sanji by hurtin queens ass.
But that still wasnt enough help,so queen decided to help him too.
And in the end he still needed more help from Judge.
Come on sanji do something yourself for once!
Godamn!

bro already got teh essay prepared lmfao:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

admirals would destroy yonkocucks
Government literally proved their forces >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Larine forces because they can actually attack Wano if Kaido loses, what are you reading? Two Piece? :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

''LARINES ARE JUST THE OUTWARD FACE OF THE GOVERNMENT''

:vistalaugh:

I doubt BM is going down, but if she gets defeated by Kid and Law then I'm 100% sure the reason why her crew is stuck at ther waterfall is so Oda can give the CP0 some hype by having them defeat Smoothie + a few vet level characters

What the fuck are you going on about? I said Full Power Sanji (Raid Suit + Hell's Memories) will own Queen.

I didn't base Sanji with no Hells Memories is going to mid diff him. That'd mean all out Sanji was Top Tier.
It seems like Queen was mid diffing DJ Sanji in this chapter. This means Queen should be a little superior to RS Sanji. And Queen may even still have Awakening to show us

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
Again look up the definition then come back to this discussion unless you want me to post the definition of all 3. And yes I will keep calling you a bullshitter if you are talking bullshit
Regeneration = Restoration = Recovery

You just need to make a little effort. Should I change the term to make your little mind a little more content?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
It seems like Queen was mid diffing DJ Sanji in this chapter. This means Queen should be a little superior to RS Sanji. And Queen may even still have Awakening to show us
We ain't getting Awakening. Oda will tell us in an SBS/Vivre Card that the Calamities + Kaido were awakened to explain their durability/stamina. But that's it

With the half of the chapter dedicated to Sanji vs Queen and power-up revealed at the end of chapter, I think the next chapter might fully focused on the fight and end at the same chapter. Interested to see how this fight will go. Other than that, I'm waiting for full pics to see how Queen transformations and Sanji power-ups go.
The way things are looking there fights are not ending soon

Interesting chapter

The Sanji part is a lil weird for that side of the fandom

I would say it's pretty good for Sanji fans and iffy for Sanji wankers

This confirms that pre exoskeleton base Sanji is not stronger than Queen ("Queen gets mid diffed") and Sanji is relative to Zoro so....

This also confirms that Zoro is under Law since Law >> King and Queen rn

Luffy >= Law >> Zoro and Sanji after this chapter

:cantseeme:

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
I will say, Queen's rockets have insane attack power if they could damage him enough to let go of Sanji in his most durable form. Sanji legit would've been obliterated if those hit him
Queen saved sanji from Queen.
Oda wrote himself into a corner that he's having sanji's opponents defeat themselves.
Seems like he's even more of a cheater than you thought.

You can't "mid diff" someone you've been fighting for an hour in your strongest form. Base Sanji can already push Queen to high diff, extreme diff if you can't Hell's Memories.

Put the Raid Suit on, and that puts him over the top, even without the PU.

Btw, I didn't see anyone mention it, but what Queen does, is basically Kidd's plan to hurt Kaido.
If he can't bypass the skin toughness, he would try to crush Kaido's insides.
@Pantheos @ReggieZoldyck21 @Lukegranders
And people thought it was useless :kayneshrug:
True that, compression
While I was reading the summary I thought "That's exactly the kind of attack Queen would use if he were to fight Kaido, the most effective"

But is also true that Kidd compression is far stronger
:goyea:

Anyway, i'm curious about Brachiojaurus design :shocking:

Status
Not open for further replies.