Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
nah there are some inconsistencies in op and it was one of them..i mean why would you make yc ap stronger than the strongest creature in the world
I mean, its exactly like why would Katakuri's CoO be stronger than Big Mom's.

King's overall AP is absolutely lesser than Kaido's. King's windslashes are just more lethal than Kaido's, Doesn't take anything from Kaido since that ability is one among his multiple other bonus abilties. Kaido's a CQC Conquerors haki based fighter and in that he schools King.

@Pan D. A. Man if you are Moe (which was on good term with me) then you know I was a bigger Sanji fan than you are atm. I just don't let my bias clouds my judgment.

The once good old and cool pre TS Sanji, who smart and played decisive role like saving Vivi from alligators, opened Ennies Lobby door and trolled Crocodile via den den mushi, now reduced into trash nosebleed gag and exaggerated pervert gag.
The once strong part of Monster Trio, who could do what normal humans can't do, or what his siblings can't do without their technology (Sky Walk, Blue Walk, etc) now reduced into consistent punching bag for 4 arcs and reduced into Judge's son.
But well, at least Oda upgrades him right now, with fragile punching bag he used to be, into a more durable one thanks to Judge's family power.
Spoken like a true Sanji Fan

New Fans love how Oda destroy Sanji's chara
Coz they only care about him being competent in battle

Yeah, I'm not sure if you're memeing here, but totally agree. This was Sanji's chance to show he's strong on his own even after getting the Raid Suit. But instead Oda doubles down and makes his power entirely derived from his father.

If Lunarian DNA pops up for DJ then Sanji really does just kinda suck.
So your saying it's bad for character to bloodline they have no control on getting when born? You do realize Sanji was never had these as a kid and had to train to fight and get how he is. Your more on pettiness than being fact on this.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yeah, I'm not sure if you're memeing here, but totally agree. This was Sanji's chance to show he's strong on his own even after getting the Raid Suit. But instead Oda doubles down and makes his power entirely derived from his father.

If Lunarian DNA pops up for DJ then Sanji really does just kinda suck.
Now that I read about this DNA shit and etc.

Makes me wonder. Are Vinsmoke kids just a bunch of modified with someone's DNA cyborgs?

Lmao.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
So your saying it's bad for character to bloodline they have no control on getting when born? You do realize Sanji was never had these as a kid and had to train to fight and get how he is. Your more on pettiness than being fact on this.
It's bad for Sanji to only grow due to his hated families powers.

Sanji is someone who doesn't need them and can stand on his own two feet—or so I thought. Instead, he's every bit as reliant on them as the rest of his kin.

This just shows Sanji has tapped out on potential once the timeskip began.

V
Cope. Jimbei said to abandoned ship as he cant beat her. No one could beat her even in nerfed state. Sanji saved them and Jimbei was struggling to beat T6H on his own unlike Sanji who beaten both PO and Drake and is beating Queen. He never need RS for power, only stealth missions and disguise.

Sanji trained in post too, but you don't have to see to know he trains. Your idiot to say he stopped training since as never case.
Beat page 1 and Drake ????!?

@Pan D. A. Man if you are Moe (which was on good term with me) then you know I was a bigger Sanji fan than you are atm. I just don't let my bias clouds my judgment.

The once good old and cool pre TS Sanji, who smart and played decisive role like saving Vivi from alligators, opened Ennies Lobby door and trolled Crocodile via den den mushi, now reduced into trash nosebleed gag and exaggerated pervert gag.
The once strong part of Monster Trio, who could do what normal humans can't do, or what his siblings can't do without their technology (Sky Walk, Blue Walk, etc) now reduced into consistent punching bag for 4 arcs and reduced into Judge's son.
But well, at least Oda upgrades him right now, with fragile punching bag he used to be, into a more durable one thanks to Judge's family power.
Idk if I can take your talk serious as few you troll on saying 'former fan' as more like you hated character as he debuted even,s o not taking much talk on honest here.

Also Sanji is still like that and have gag that manner, but it helps him in getting female allies like Viola and Pudding for example than hurt him. He hasn't change much and he still Monster Trio. It seems more like your own issues about it is your own and especially forget reason behind arcs to know their meaning. You seem to be more about fighting only tha character and he has proven to be stronger than his family even before power ups as he beaten Yonji easily in his RS suit. You seem to have more personal biased than honest one to be honest and no I am not 'Moe'. That what your toxic group says out of insecurity.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Now that I read about this DNA shit and etc.

Makes me wonder. Are Vinsmoke kids just a bunch of modified with someone's DNA cyborgs?

Lmao.
Which isn't bad for them. I don't like the Vinsmokes and I think they're wastes of ink. But the concept is cool.

For them.

Sanji, who's backstory and relationship with the Vinsmokes turns him away from their practices, shouldn't succumb to the same trappings as them.

Status
Not open for further replies.