Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen will slap the taste out of Doflamingo.
Character wise; Doflamingo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Queen
Strength wise: Queen >>>>>>> Doflamingo. It is not even close. If Doflamingo was in the crew, Jack would be his superior
You guys make all these dumb ass fucking comments, that can be easily debunked.

Doffy >>> Jozu > Queen.

If Doflamingo was in the crew, Jack would be his superior
Yes, Perospero > Doflamingo. Get your brain checked.

Characters like Jack/Pero get taken down by Base Sanji/G2/G3 Luffy from Dressrosa.

Stop, Lice. Head Piece is your side, not mine.
This is exactly what I expect from Queen vs Sanji before the germa 66 genes awaken and before he wears the Raid Suit, Queen is pretty much mid diff Sanji in the fight.

This is pretty much like Doffy vs Gear 2/3 Luffy, which makes sense as I see Queen and Doffy around the same tier, and I see Sanji (No Germa genes/No raid Suit) around Gear 2/3 Luffy (Dressrosa) level.
Doffy is not on their level if he was struggling to G4 Luffy without Advancements.

This is exactly what I expect from Queen vs Sanji before the germa 66 genes awaken and before he wears the Raid Suit, Queen is pretty much mid diff Sanji in the fight.

This is pretty much like Doffy vs Gear 2/3 Luffy, which makes sense as I see Queen and Doffy around the same tier, and I see Sanji (No Germa genes/No raid Suit) around Gear 2/3 Luffy (Dressrosa) level.
Damn G2 Luffy lvl ? Is he that low
That version couldnt even tickle PH dragon

So guess we know what Sanji found while he was missing for half the raid

Post automatically merged:

I hope Sanji apologizes to Judge and thanks him next time they meet

Otherwise Sanji would be dead right now
So that is Zoro too since he need medicine out of nowhere to heal him like Sanji got heal, but thing is one is by blood while another is BS from out of nowhere.

And you're terribly fucking wrong. G2 Luffy lasted all of 12 seconds against Doflamingo.

Sanji has been fighting Queen for an hour and he STILL hasn't used Hell's Memories.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I can only believe with evidence, not by words at this point given how you act.

Sanji been fighting, but full fights is issue, but he been developing and still good. I think your taking too seriously on matter on understanding than it 'not making sense'.
How can I convince you more?
I will go to kitchen everyday and follow the great Judge's Prince ways. Including having a massive nosebleed seeing my sister when I go home after 2 years, kicking my brother until he lost his tooth, and baking a sugar filled cake for my grandma when she was throwing tantrum.
Now people go around denying my faith to good old pre TS Sanji and randomly accusing me as Zoro fanboy.

Status
Not open for further replies.