Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro was losing to Kaku then got a power up
Zoro didn’t get power ups against the other two
Zoro did lose to Mr. 1 then got a power up

You can’t seriously believe the crap you’re spouting…
See you said it right there. Zoro didn’t take any L’s only to Mr 1. That’s one fight out of 10 Zoro fights. That’s not a structure.

Well Zoro likely doesn't need one in the first place. Though he unleashed a few attacks in the recent past. 🤔
Wait, didnt zoro got revived just to fight King, isnt this a boost? He started his boost at the start of the fight, the only difference is that sanji got the boost in the middle of the fight. Zolo got more power ups and boosts this arc than Sanji.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Jack was fine, he has zoan recovery. Oda was clear with what he was going for matching them up against the dukes, if it flew over your head, too bad. Pero=Jack.

If you are going to sidestep all the ways in which Katakuri has shown himself above Marco/King that I have laid out, then I won't bother wasting my time.
Until King shows awakening, CoC and unique haki Kata>>>King=Queen=Smoothie=Cracker
No jack wasn't fine he was like he said and proven one blow from losing.

Kata lost to a fodder luffy that got one shot by base kaido.
King is fighting someone who has feats vs hybrid kaido. Cry more.

The exoskeleton is the same but the base strength still matters.
We all can easily conclude that Adult Reiju >>> Kid Reiju, right? Even when it comes to durability, right? So exoskeleton is a massive durability boost and if you give it to two different characters with very different physiques, there's a significant gap in their performance. That's what I'm saying.

But we literally have Yonji getting his head smacked in. Their healing ability is there, that's why Niji and Yonji recovered quite quickly from that.
What I meant was all the siblings seem to have the same durability so exoskeleton might not be trainable per say

Yonji was off panel so we don't know the level of attacks used. Sanji's mid-high end hits would be superior to that sword strike Queen just used in my view

Wait, didnt zoro got revived just to fight King, isnt this a boost? He started his boost at the start of the fight, the only difference is that sanji got the boost in the middle of the fight.
Well we were discussing about actual battle power ups in the classical conception, like the developing of new attacks, modes, swords etc.

Well I don't think it's worth to continue discussing with someone who think an explosion like that could only hurt Queen and not Sanji, even if the latter is in that position.
The whole scene was just comedy and it hurt Sanji with clear evidence of Queen saying “with this, you are done”
They are just blind as fuck,

that’s how the attack works anyway, he holds the enemy, and release the rocket launcher…

Your dumbass can't read. Sanji says it hurts because his bones got destroyed. You literally see Queen bleeding screaming from taking his own attack in the panel before you idiot. They didn't both hit Sanji. Queen released him cause the launcher hit him nerfing himself.
You learn to read carefully and you still ain't address the fucking points. Why queen bodying himself and destroying Sanji while King did no such thing and Zoro used no haki or CoC and still up while Sanji needed a PU, Queen to body himself twice.
I was agreeing with your comment until the last part comparing sanji to zoro. Sanji could have used his raid suit, that was what Queen wanted him to do by pushing him that far... but he didn't want to lose "the mental war" between them. If he used raid suit (which is his weapon now, like zoro's swords or enma) he would have resisted or tanke easier even previous attacks. Sanji is nerfing himself volantarily. Plus if he wasn't distracted by his body changes in the first place, i doubt he would have been caught.

this is the price Sanji fans get for overconfidence, now zorotard would get overconfident, then they would shut up again when zoro needs pu to defeat king, and the cycle goes like that

How does it not matter? Sanji's kick smacks Yonji's skull in but he can tank a full sword swing from Queen who destroyed Sanji this chapter?
didn t u tought about it?
sanji kick is stronger than queen' sword slash it is what it is
again so how is queen cutting the vinsmokes with that attack when he doenst even use haki lmfao?
u tell me queen can cut steel without haki :josad:

Wait, didnt zoro got revived just to fight King, isnt this a boost? He started his boost at the start of the fight, the only difference is that sanji got the boost in the middle of the fight. Zolo got more power ups and boosts this arc than Sanji.
It isn't power up tho. The guy fought against two yonko so taking a YC right after would be an overkill.

Status
Not open for further replies.