Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my personal thought about their power ups:

Luffy - Comes from powerful lineage. He got a df and it gives him few advantages over others but we see how he train hard to master it alongside his haki. Genes + training.

Zoro - Comes from powerful lineage too. He trained the hardest among Strawhats. Genes + training.

Sanji- His genes is modified. He got bullied coz they thought he was a failure back then. They doesn't realise that all this time, the power is there but it take time to awake.

Now, the power is awaken and Sanji become a cyborg. He is more durable plus he got a raidsuit that make him invisible. He can use his rs without any hard training.

All his power ups got no drawbacks unlike Luffy and Zoro. So, I guess that's why some of us think he had it easier. Maybe Oda would elaborate and show more about his training after this.

Even tho I doesn't like his rs and his power ups (I prefer a normal Sanji) but I'm glad to see he level up.
The thing is, if Sanji isn't strong enough on his own, the suit won't amount to much comsidering that Ichiji got dealt with by Katakuri no problem.

Luffy didnt train for shit for Adv CoC
Just like Rayleigh said:
"unlike the other types of Haki, CoC cannot be attained through training, instead its users must be born with the ability and can only learn to control it after discovering that they have it".

Luffy specialized in CoC coz that shit is based on his will. Luffy will >> other characters will. During that fight with Kaido, he find out that they can coat their attacks with CoC and that's what he did to hurt Kaido.

"I need to unleash more of Enma" proves you wrong directly.

That said even if you want to just look at the training gains with Enma as a powerup, that is a recently gained advantage that Zoro is using in his fight.
Sanji, due to factors with his body couldn't use the RS as an advantage in his fight.
Why do people keep posting that. Yes he in control of Enma. Which i just said. He literally put more haki in it yet it didn't take all his haki. Which means he in control. When King was attacking he wasn't using haki.

No Sanji is choosing not to where the RS and Sanji got manhandled and got saved by commander nerfing himself

Why do people keep posting that. Yes he in control of Enma. Which i just said. He literally put more haki in it yet it didn't take all his haki. Which means he in control. When King was attacking he wasn't using haki.

No Sanji is choosing not to where the RS and Sanji got manhandled and got saved by commander nerfing himself
The "nerf" also damaged sanji

He's also the ancestor of the "king of the north" the original vinsmoke that was hyped by Judge and the very reason why Judge is so strength obsessed.
That's interesting, Oda hyped The Ancestors of the Vinsmoke by saying they were able to conquer the entire North Blue which means that they pretty much ruled 1/4 of the entire world even if 300 years ago there was already the world governement. They were strong enough to claim 1/4 to WG which is really impressive, eventually they lost to the alliance between WG + the other Kingdoms i believe and got banned from The 20 Kingdoms

Zoro trained hard in swordsmanship and he got pu in that direction with black blades and all.
Sanji trained in martial arts(kicks only) but he got pu in genes and other tech.
I think this is the reason why the friction between fandom is.
I am okay with sanji's pu as long as it makes him powerfull enough to beat kizaru and looks dope in anime as I watch anime and read spoilers only, I don't read manga.

Sanji would have allegedly died if Queen didn't lose his grip:

Sanji saved by plot armor or at least luck:

He can restore his body but not to every single damage and so just to an extent. He would have likely died if Queen didn't lose the grip since he would have turned into liquid substance in the long run.
Sanji was nerfed as his body was going through a forced change into godhood

:hihihi:

Status
Not open for further replies.