Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean if I saw a man shoot his head and spine at me… I’d also let my guard down.
Fr, this chap was just revealing his awakening.. the next chaps there will be more ass whopping

there is no way exoskeleton would give strength for Sanji to hit through Queen's defenses.. brute strength is pretty useless..
I'm expecting for DJ development where sanji actually intensifies his flames since he hadn't even now.

That this point Sanji is full on Germa 66. I am glad he got a power up though it was well needed. Now he just needs to lose his emotions to get rid of that stupid gag and he’ll become a better character.

Wonder how long Oda has had king and queen created. Queens abilities and character are too good to be sudden additions. Like just comparing him to the Tobi Roppo it’s insane
The Calamities were most likely concieved a long time ago considering how long ago Jack appeared, while the Tobi Roppo could've been made right before or during Wano just for the sake of having the other SHs fight someone.

Fr, this chap was just revealing his awakening.. the next chaps there will be more ass whopping

there is no way exoskeleton would give strength for Sanji to hit through Queen's defenses.. brute strength is pretty useless..
I'm expecting for DJ development where sanji actually intensifies his flames since he hadn't even now.
I’m expecting Queen to use his Ice Oni to counter this exoskeleton and Sanji to intensify his flames hinting at a further awakening to his flames.

I’m expecting Queen to use his Ice Oni to counter this exoskeleton and Sanji to intensify his flames hinting at a further awakening to his flames.
precisely.. or just new skill with DJ where imbues the flames with haki or something

if the ice oni thing happens then it would be dope, personally I don't see how Queen can't have another form of Rumble balls to really fight sanji without having him evade his attacks

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Every adv CoC blow was training and him working to figure it out, the groundwork of the adv CoA training made synthesizing this ability during combat from those clues possible.

Now Zoro unlocking base CoC against Kaido during the fight, that wasn't trained for.
Yeah mb, forgot you had to train for CoC, and not just unlock it.

Of course every CoC user bar Zoro trained themselves for it, and it didn't just randomly awaken in moments of high stress situations.

I see now.

This is what enma does, if the user can't control it.

Force the user to release more of their haki. Nothing more or less.

It doesn't do or have the following:
- Possess haki
- give the user haki
- increase the strength of the user haki
- store haki
Bro dont even chat to bozos that still think enma has Odens haki.
Mf dont read the story cuz there is literally a whole ass panel explaining how enma works. People really like to act dumb behind their screens:hope:
Post automatically merged:

Damn you should have added Toph intead of Katara:few:

Status
Not open for further replies.