Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
does this mean queen can't cut through metal by his sword?
this bullets which pierce a shielded soldier was enough to go through a vinsmoke bodies.

His sibling are trash lol, Sanji was above them since WCI. They were pierced by special bullets, but still bullets.
Queen, a super scientist, has a fodder sword...ok bro :suresure:
And he might had coated invisible Haki. Scabbards used many times Haki but it was invisible.

If Sanji is weak, what the fuck is Zoro who was blasted away to the edge of the island by a named attack of King while Sanji was blocking casually Queen's named attack in Base :milaugh:? C.L.O.W.N.

Hardness boost is irrelevant to Sanji, Queen didnt touch directly Sanji until he started to move wrong because of his inside transformation lmfao. Sanji could have blocked, parrying and dodged all of his attacks until the end and finish him after hours of fight with accumulative damage, like Luffy with Katakuri. Sanji was already a commander lvl without the boost clown.
Bullet penetrating his skin is irrelevant, no one can block bullets with their bare body aside from people with special hard body like he now, Kaido or Big Mom. Zoro would have his skin penetrated as well, did you forgot the nails of Hawkins? What in the actual fuck is that any relevant powerup lmfao when the characters can tank direct slashes to their body without being sliced in half which can cut building and more?

What a fucking C.L.O.W.N. :gokulaugh:
And who says that these special bullets wouldn‘t penetrate Sanji aswell? I do agree that Sanji was superior to his siblings without his PU. But his PU is basically their ability plus regeneration.
Queen having a meaningful sword being broken wouldn‘t make sense narrative wise. It’s just an ordinary replaceable sword. And no, oda nowadays clearly identifies CoA being visualized either with the sword being black or with black lightning. None of these things happened. So queen just didn‘t use haki here.

does this mean queen can't cut through metal by his sword?
this bullets which pierce a shielded soldier was enough to go through a vinsmoke bodies.
We dont know how those bullets work against Sanji’s durability…since Sanji’s durability is at an unknown lvl rn. Using the Vins to scale him is completely wrong since his feats shit on them.

And Queen can easily cut steel. NW fodder could cut Pacifista. Queen can cut it like Butter.

Agree to disagree on this… She uses abilities “only the strongest can do” according to Kaido. As such I don’t see her below king where Zoro is currently being portrayed to.
And Zoro still outperformed her dealing far more damage to Kaido than Yamato with her coc attacks and mythical zoan
Sanji is the only one lagging behind Yamato atm Zoro already has superior feats

S

Sugimoto 14

Man healed from broken bones… clearly that ain’t going to work either

Queen is a trash swordsman, this is not a feat at all by Sanji. Queen's toy dinosaur sword is a joke compared to an actual Meito sword.

I would LOVE to see Sanji try tanking an attack from a real swordsman with proper Armament Haki imbuement.

Spoiler: He will fail and get sliced in half.

We dont know how those bullets work against Sanji’s durability…since Sanji’s durability is at an unknown lvl rn. Using the Vins to scale him is completely wrong since his feats shit on them.

And Queen can easily cut steel. NW fodder could cut Pacifista. Queen can cut it like Butter.
My problem with the bullets I think they were coded by big mom so Yonko bullets

Status
Not open for further replies.