Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Queen, a super physical powerhouse with commander lvl, couldn't cut through Sanji's hard skin, which is >>>> mere special bullets.

Queen is a scientist, he doesnt need a grade sword made by a blacksmith, he can do it himself with his technology, so it can be a no named sword but still as strong (strong = more durable, the attack output depend on the user) as a named one. Heck, the marines (probably Vegapunk) made a super wall which could block fucking Shirohige's Gura Gura no mi attacks.

There are some panels of Scabbards not using black Haki or no lightning black stuff with their attacks against Kaido.
Queen never showed that his swords are technologically advanced so I doubt that his swords are able to compete with graded ones. This is also pure headcannon unless we see in the manga that it’s being mentioned that this sword was comparable to graded swords. In this chapter at least there is no mention of it. And there is also no indicator for CoA so he still could have damaged Sanji very bad if he had choosed to use haki there.

And Zoro still outperformed her dealing far more damage to Kaido than Yamato with her coc attacks and mythical zoan
Sanji is the only one lagging behind Yamato atm Zoro already has superior feats
Feats don’t mean anything especially when the scenarios aren’t similar at all.

Yamato was attacking and defending on their own against Kaido. Zoro wasn’t. As I said, Yamato is being portrayed to be one of the strongest. Zoro is being portrayed as a bit weaker than King. Zoro will surpass Yamato soon, he just ain’t there right now

G

Gorosei Informer

Yeah perfectly in character for Lucci and would make Who's Who a really tragic character...
Imagine Lucci reaching Who's Who location (with the latter being still on the ground, but coscient, or barely standing. They have a little talk and then Lucci blitzes him, actually killing him. With some ironic comment about their old rivalry too like "To think that once you were able to keep my pace..." or something like that
Oh man, this is so dark but would be so damn good narratively too! We need more villain deaths and this would be a perfect opportunit for that! It's weird how CP9 never actually ended up killing anymore before too, so CP0 can make up for it?
Stussy (OH GOD I ALMOST WROTE SUSSY! *ejects myself* ) didn't even kill Du Feld either, I thought he was going to die then but then got reminded how many times Oda loves to bait us lmao. Both he and Morgans know her true identity and she's gonna let that slide? It should really have some repercussions in the long run but it probably won't.

But yeah I could definitely see Lucci vs Who's Who playing out like that. Would be a way to hype Lucci and show how superior he is to WW and how much stronger is now, setting their rivalry once and for all too.

so sanji would have already lost after that snake move if he did not gain a power up?
Look it was queen in self to leave Sanji... what a poor execution by oda.

Queen the clown got hit twice by is asshole and let Sanji free. This is how bad this fight look like.

Gosh if I were a Sanji fan, I would riot. This is the best fight he got after bloody more than 10 years....

Well this shoudnt be a surprise, 2 clowns facing each other :suresure:

Look it was queen in self to leave Sanji... what a poor execution by oda.

Queen the clown got hit twice by is asshole and let Sanji free. This is how bad this fight look like.

Gosh if I were a Sanji fan, I would riot. This is the best fight he got after bloody more than 10 years....

Well this is expect isnt it?

2 clown facing each other :suresure:
sanji heal from that :youcraz::leohah:

Status
Not open for further replies.