Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I said twice that my point was about the role
I still think that Killer>Sanji and Sanji>Bepo

Killer sonic attack can damage Sanji, that's not up for debate. The challenge would be to deal enough damage to overcome Sanji regen (aka connecting enough blows), which I'm confident Killer can do.
Yeah like I suggested he can probably penetrate the Exo after connecting with it imo. Though it's not going to be an easy job at all.

If he relies on Kamaa Sonic which is a Sonic illusion Sanji will presumably recover from the damage.

Killer should try to actually penetrate him without such means.

I said twice that my point was about the role
I still think that Killer>Sanji and Sanji>Bepo

Killer sonic attack can damage Sanji, that's not up for debate. The challenge would be to deal enough damage to overcome Sanji regen (aka connecting enough blows), which I'm confident Killer can do.
I know, I was just pointing at the flawed reasoning of those who think that Sanji being a cook makes him automatically weaker than those who are seen as "official" fighters.

As for Sanji vs Killer, it's another debate. I wouldn't put any SN outside of the top 4 above Sanji.

Thats cap sanji isnt stronger than kidd stfu
Kidd has shown me nothing more impressive than a YC1 and Sanji is clearly being portrayed as relative to Zoro who is in the YC1 power pool
Post automatically merged:

Until further notice he can only heal bones, so no. Sonic Scythe made Kaido scream which would translate to reducing Sanji's insides to mush.
Since when is Sanji a kilometer-long target????

Yeah like I suggested he can probably penetrate the Exo after connecting with it imo. Though it's not going to be an easy job at all.

If he relies on Kamaa Sonic which is a Sonic illusion Sanji will presumably recover from the damage.

Killer should try to actually penetrate him without such means.
Sonic Scyther is not an illusion, it causes actual physical damage on the inside.

Tbh, it's probably gonna take longer lol.

I still think Zoro/Sanji will get 2 chapter fights on top of what they have gotten already lol.

This was my original post when 1026 released:

As of this chapter, only the Hawkins/Killer has been resolved lol. Oda focused more on King/Queen skirmishes which is great but it's pushed other events back. But yeah, Apoo/Numbers/Drake stuff eventually I guess, I think it's going to be a "big" event on the performance floor, hence why Oda didn't waste panels of Drake fighting Apoo again.

Nothing regarding Orochi/Raizo/Fuku yet. Nothing with Denjiro. Tbh I'm not convinced Hiyori is on Onigashima, I think that is an entirely different thing happening, but that's just my opinion
I think at least Denjiro will be involved with beating Orochi. He suffered the most under Orochi, and I can’t see what else Denjiro could be doing during his nearly 20 chapter hiatus, besides just searching for Orochi

Status
Not open for further replies.