Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem to not be understanding what I'm saying here, I IMO don't think them as rookie, I specifically stated the one piece world views them as such, my opinion on the matter doesn't count now does it?
I do understand you. I’m just saying that thinks are relative. All the people that called them rookies had much more experience. So to them they were rookies.
For example whitebeard called everyone at marine Ford brats akainu,kizaru, aokiji everyone except garp and Sengoku. Does that make them brats?
From my perspective the worst generation aren’t rookies anymore. They have way to much experience to be considere that. Compared to this pirates who have been roaming the seas for 10-50 years. Yes the might seem like rookies in their eyes.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
It’s not a mistake, it’s not like seastones inhibit haki. Big mom could probably have destroyed hers easily. Otherwise she would be more worried when kaido showed up and she was in cuffs.
and big mom hasn't used internal destruction haki as well. only rayleigh, luffy have explicitly shown that and an argument can be made for sabo. only that specific form of haki breaks through cuffs.

and big mom hasn't used internal destruction haki as well. only rayleigh, luffy have explicitly shown that and an argument can be made for sabo. only that specific form of haki breaks through cuffs.
Her punching page one and not directly touching him might be adv armament. I think they’re applying aCoc along with it. That’s why yamato can only imbue things with coc. She doesn’t have internal destruction haki.

but luffy did touch them directly. when he explicitly said he couldnt touch them in dressrosa.
This is interesting. We know the cuffs on big mom were 100%pure seastone and they were put on here why she was unconscious.
this is theoretical. But what if Luffy activated the Haki before touching them so the seastone had no effect anymore. And in bigmoms case she came into contact before activating haki so she couldn’t do it anymore. Like a first come first serve thing.

Zoro wasnt even able to hurt kaido before using more of enma. Him being "much stronger" once mastered does mean he wasn't stronger
Even if you discount enma current zoro has still gotten stronger through his fighting, training, and teaching himself new techniques

Yall really need to get over being salty that zoro has grown stronger. Its weird and been over 2 years lol
Zoro becoming stronger between Zou and the roof top is canonically false.
I do not know why you want to disprove clear cut factual elements given by the manga itself but it is futile. Your interpretation will never top the manga.

I think that you should be more open to different opinions, especially after your trackrecord on Zoro during Wano.

But as you said, believe what you want :kayneshrug:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Her punching page one and not directly touching him might be adv armament. I think they’re applying aCoc along with it. That’s why yamato can only imbue things with coc. She doesn’t have internal destruction haki.
let me just make this clear.
there are 3 levels of armament - hardening (basic), barriers (level 1) and internal destruction (level 2).

lets assume for a second that she was applying acoc along with armament against p1. even in that case, it's level 1 and not level 2. and yes, yamato does not have level 2. never said she does.

only luffy, rayleigh have explicitly shown level 2. sabo has hinted at level 2 in dressrosa. that's really it.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
This is interesting. We know the cuffs on big mom were 100%pure seastone and they were put on here why she was unconscious.
this is theoretical. But what if Luffy activated the Haki before touching them so the seastone had no effect anymore. And in bigmoms case she came into contact before activating haki so she couldn’t do it anymore. Like a first come first serve thing.
interesting theory.

let's see whether that's the case in canon tho, if its explained.

but luffy did touch them directly. when he explicitly said he couldnt touch them in dressrosa.
I think in the anime, there was a barrier with luffy. Oda was just always inconsistent with armament haki. Luffy also said that he was applying internal destruction in the rooftop before he awakened acoc but still said it was too shallow. There was no physical indication shown in the manga, technically it should be invisible.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
you really think that would change the outcome bro? the raidsuit probably changes stuff but how different do you think the outcome would really go?

luffy didnt get to use kkg or snakeman or future sight against kaido either but that doesnt change the fact that he got one shotted. maybe if he used all of that he would've done slightly better. that's probably the case with sanji as well.
I still think Queen would have won. You don’t introduce a new PU (the exos) if the previous were enough.
But Sanji was clearly not all out. The RS would have changed Sanji performance : invisibility, more speed, more power etc.

Queen is not all out yet too. So even with the RS only Sanji would have likely lost. But against the Queen we saw he would have been better.

About Luffy it is fact and it was shown that FS would have changed things.

Kaido one shotted an angry Luffy who went straight like a bull.

But on the rooftop a more calm Luffy managed to dodge Kaido TB.

So FS/COO would have indeed changed Luffy first performance against Kaido.

But Kaido would have beat Luffy ass still.

Status
Not open for further replies.