Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter is fire..
So sanji want's to stop his mutation and trying to find out how to do it.
I believed that we would get a flashback of judge finding what gene was missing from sanji and fix it though the suit but instead of him became emotionless like his siblings judge used sanji genes in order to give emotions to his other children and having a panel of them nonstop crying..
I guess that is not going to happen now but it was nice that sanji was scared and wanted to stop the mutation..
Killer is outstanding :finally: and he finish the job like a true first mate.
I don't get why some people want to start again the zoro vs killer debate when both weren't at 100% but zoro was the clear victor and the damage that he took was because of distraction of another opponent, killer couldn't even pull his weapon from Zoro's shoulder.. lol..
And finally kid will put all the haters on their place..
I believe he will outshine my boy law but it is fine because is this dude..

Luffy promised he will defeat Jack too lmao
No. He just said that he would like kick his ass, or along something like that. Compared to a an entire plot thread starting since fricking Fishman island arc where Luffy repeatedly has said that he's going to take down Big Mom. I have like at least 4 panels of Luffy saying that he will take down Big Mom. So stop comparing these two situations...

No. He just said that he would like kick his ass, or along something like that. Compared to a an entire plot thread starting since fricking Fishman island arc where Luffy repeatedly has said that he's going to take down Big Mom. I have like at least 4 panels of Luffy saying that he will take down Big Mom. So stop comparing these two situations...
Luffy never fought Jack. Kid and Law will defeat Big Mom

Status
Not open for further replies.