Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I’m gonna say that again for you. That is not true and that is just your opinion. With 83 meitos in total we can assume that around 20 are in the hands of the WG. I’m assuming this cuz tashigi said most of them are in the hands of pirates. Some are family heirlooms which leaves us with let’s say 40-50 and not all of them are in new world. So there aren’t any more good swords?
That isn't an opinion. Trash swords have no place in the new world if the user himself doesnt compensate by having od haki

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Ope fruit is only worth that much because of the miracles and immortality it can give. Not because of “hax” that’s just fandom talk

But no Yonko should get beaten by anyone who doesnt have ACoC much less CoC in direct combat.
It's worth that much due to everything that it has to offer, not just because of a specific ability. I agree that the price is that high mainly due to immortality.

You have me lost. He never said killers death was 92 percent assured in their fight. He mentioned generally speaking that killers death in this war is 92 percent which makes sense since I am of the belief that killer will be wanes tragedy also aligning with the comparison to luffy if he has lost his second in command
What if Killer’s “death” was never meant to be by Hawkins, but someone else! I doubt Oda showing Killer’s mask mostly cracking and not go all the way with it….
So you guys think he will help his cap with BM? It looks like he was just hoping for Kid to win.

Oda has literally made Kaidos dragon form and BM’s homie attacks complete jokes by now

Boro breath got tanked by Luffy using guts and nerfed Kidd was still conscious after getting hit by Mama Raid. Broken bones Zoro still conscious after taking Hybrid kaido Acoc TB

Absolutely sham tension, then again everybody in Wano is surviving lethal attacks left and right so:kayneshrug::moonwalk:

Status
Not open for further replies.