Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't know how much I wish for it since chapter 990 :catcry:
Me too, also Drake and Queen had a plot overall around, Queen attacked Drake.
Drake going to take revenge, with Sanji going off to take his controll over his emotion.
Drake and perhaps Franky vs Queen until Sanji comeback. Queen getting more hype for beating Drake and Franky and Sanji can take revenge too.

Kaido,King,Queen and Bigmom are the main Actors, they play the longest role in this raid. Same for Luffy,Kid,Law,Sanji and Zoro.
Killer did his job at the rooftop and against Hawkins, Killer start nerfed in this battle and yet won. He play his role as main actor.
The reason why Oda rush WsW and the other battles are because of the main actors, he want to give them more screentime.

Quality pays.

Meanwhile the Japanese are opening their eyes to just how trash OP has become. I thought the hate was just a western thing, but found out that it really isn't.
Just wait until the next arcs get animated or the final arc, insane battles and great drama.
The sales could get more again after the new season start seriously with the next arc.

Only oda can do shit like this, in the middle of a battle an enemy needs to take a break and have a snacks, in the middle of the raid one of mainchar needs time to think about what his daddy did to his sperm abusing his gene, oda didn't failed to amazed me.

Zoro's haki is easily superior. Tatsumaki cut Kaido. /thread
Yeah Ryou + massive physical might + the proficiency of an O Wazamono.

I bet Queen would need to try extremely hard to even somewhat damage Zoro here. He should coat his attacks first of all and also try to gain a lot of momentum. Not sure how well the grip would do cause Zoro is a physical monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.