Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawkins is below and f6 bar maybe BM
Agreed. In the end the rankings of the Beast pirates were still accurate.
Bonney is totally featless and borderline portrayal-less. She could be, realistically, anywhere from #5 to #11
Bonney's plot relevance will be saving the Revo commanders with her powers, don't expect a single combat feat from her. She's trash.
Fujitora >~ Big mom if that happens.

G

Gorosei Informer

Want Morj really want was just to get great war, with tension and a overwhelming force of the Yonkou who was hyped since 400chapters ago, not small childrens and gifters stealing screentime from the main villians of this arc. Are people mad for Morj though, let be honest if Oda would make the raid different, over 99% would love it if the Beast pirates would take the W in the first round. People quoting Morj in twitter and trying to change his opinion who is simple a fact and true, the arc missing tension and danger feeling.
Flying six,Jack,Hawkins, the fights are worse and a disgusting portrayal for any Yonkou at this point.

It is not going to happen, I was one who actually believe that at least the first round would end in the victory of the beast pirates, but thinking this could still happen? Nah, the most fights are already done, if the flying six and Jack not getting magically awakening, I don´t see them up again for a while. I understand Morj feeling though, Im thinking the same but we can´t change Oda mind, the arc is going to reach his climax soon.

Im not even disappointed how Hawkins get defeated, after seeing how Jack was handle, I had nothing to lose anymore, I really even expect such a battle for Killer and Hawkins... I kinda know it that Oda not even take much time to build up these fights, Hawkins power and cardset has lot of potential, but I know Oda wouldn´t really mind much about him, for Oda right now it just matter that he show the end of the fights and go forward since his main actors of this raiid are Luffy,Zoro,Sanji,Kid and Law vs Kaido,King,Queen and Big mom.
He want to have more screentime to his main actors, because that he sacrifice his flying six,Jack and Hawkins(soon Fuku).
Is the raid so far totally shitty, nope, but could it be better? Yes...
Sorry for the late response, but yeah, the war has been absolute terrible and an unfunny joke. I completely sympathise and resonate with Morj right there, I have seen him as well as some other OP Youtubers venting about Wano chapters on Twitter before too.

Its really insane to believe this is a raid on a 2 Yonko alliance. Even if it was just 1 Yonko, this would still be freaking terrible imo.

Thats exactly what should have happened in the 1st round, it's really sad when pre TS crews and villains feel more dangerous and c competent.

Yeah its all about the SHs and more popular Supernovas, the story has become a popularity contest massively now especially. Beast Pirates did absolutely awful in the recent Global Popularity Polls but it's not surprising at all.

OP is really startling to feel more like Fairy Tail by the chapter tbh. Tama should never have gotten involved in this arc but we shouldn't even had these shitty gifters either.

I thought Law and Kid wouldn’t get PUs and instead get help from the other 4, but Oda totally wasted Apoo and Hawkins, so now these 2 will get PUs to beat Big Mom
But Law and Kid aren't getting PU's, in fact, Kid has been fighting severely nerfed for several minutes and chapters yet Big mom still couldn't take him down.

Now matter how its bend, BM's performance currently is absolut ass.

I mean Fuji who was canonically playing dumb/trying to waste time had the second of the Revs (an internal destruction haki user that also had just acquired a fruit as powerful as the Mera Mera) scratched up and fatigued.

Him going all out would be interesting to see...:cheers:
all out + awakening imagine :goyea:

Status
Not open for further replies.