Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I shit you not: TOEI has been kicking Oda's ass nearly all arc long.

The only thing TOEI did slightly worse (and even this is arguable) is Act 1, the rest was not even a question.

Zoro vs Killer & Gyukimaru? The anime shits all over the manga.
Yasuie's execution? The anime shits all over the manga.
Big Mom vs Kaido? The anime shits all over the manga.
Shichibukai being abolished? The anime shits all over the manga.
Yonko bounties? The anime shits all over the manga.
Oden's flashback? The anime shits all over the manga.
Oden vs Whitebeard? The anime shits all over the manga.
Roger vs Whitebeard? The anime shits all over the manga.
Oden vs Kaido? The anime shits all over the manga.
The hour of legend? The anime shits all over the manga.
Toki's death? The anime shits all over the manga.
Kanjuro reveal? The anime shits all over the manga.
Jinbei's return? The anime shits all over the manga.
The raid so far? The anime shits all over the manga.

I don't doubt TOEI will keep delivering everything Oda did and didn't. TOEI makes Oda look like a jackass. It's a one-sided fight at this point.
I completely agree
The anime is protecting Oda’s ass this arc

Hawkins is really a victim off Oda rushing the events. He was not the strongest but also not the weakest. Capone wasn't better too. Don't wanna even start about Bonney.
My current Supernova list:
1. Urouge(PirateKing lvl)
2. Luffy
3/4. Kid/Zoro(depends on how Kid perform against Bigmom and how Zoro face King).
5/6/7. Law/Sanji/Killer (All 3 seems near equal to me).
8. Apoo
9. Drake
10. Hawkins
11. Capone
12. Bonney
What’s wrong with Bonney? I don’t get the point of saying she’s the weakest when we haven’t seen anything from her yet. This is like saying Imu is trash because he’s featless

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I like how Oda tried to make Hawkins a "Hidan" of sorts and failed miserably.
I mean...the idea is RIGHT THERE. How can he fail so much at simply copying something is beyond me.
Same shit with Haki and Nen.
Goda.
:finally:

I shit you not: TOEI has been kicking Oda's ass nearly all arc long.

The only thing TOEI did slightly worse (and even this is arguable) is Act 1, the rest was not even a question.

Zoro vs Killer & Gyukimaru? The anime shits all over the manga.
Yasuie's execution? The anime shits all over the manga.
Big Mom vs Kaido? The anime shits all over the manga.
Shichibukai being abolished? The anime shits all over the manga.
Yonko bounties? The anime shits all over the manga.
Oden's flashback? The anime shits all over the manga.
Oden vs Whitebeard? The anime shits all over the manga.
Roger vs Whitebeard? The anime shits all over the manga.
Oden vs Kaido? The anime shits all over the manga.
The hour of legend? The anime shits all over the manga.
Toki's death? The anime shits all over the manga.
Kanjuro reveal? The anime shits all over the manga.
Jinbei's return? The anime shits all over the manga.
The raid so far? The anime shits all over the manga.

I don't doubt TOEI will keep delivering everything Oda did and didn't. TOEI makes Oda look like a jackass. It's a one-sided fight at this point.
Yep, I kinda watched few episodes...I liked but I can't just continue watch it...case you know there was so much horrible stuff happened in Wano...so I at the very least want to see the point of watching or not watching anime. I mean if Wano is fail...it will feel same way in anime. Right now...it is dissapointment, nothing more. SO if I will not drop whole series I will watch it in anime...so it is good that I'm not reading chapter, and stuck with spoilers overall.

Yep, I kinda watched few episodes...I liked but I can't just continue watch it...case you know there was so much horrible stuff happened in Wano...so I at the very least want to see the point of watching or not watching anime. I mean if Wano is fail...it will feel same way in anime. Right now...it is dissapointment, nothing more. SO if I will not drop whole series I will watch it in anime...so it is good that I'm not reading chapter, and stuck with spoilers overall.
Anime onlys are certainly enjoying this arc more than Manga readers do, so you may well have a point there.

Pretty sure either BM gets BFR or gets amnesia again ; she is always portrayed as someone close to Kaido and no. of attacks kaido has taken >> BM

Kidd needs to have adv coc if BM is to be defeated and even then its highly unlikely

Sabo barely has any on panel feats ; his mera helped him taking gravity attacks and his hype comes from admirals with revo commanders but kidd and law are also fighting yonkos now

Law's ability to teleport anyone out of harms way in case of powerful attacks is also important
He’s the main character’s older brother. He’ll never not be at least relative in power to Luffy.

Could it be that Oda half-ass the raid now because he knows TOEI will bail his ass out? :bamathink::hope::quest:
Stop giving Oda too much praise

Right now One Piece fans treat Oda like Dressrosa fighters treated Usopp Lol

Some guy does some number calculations and some weird stuff and by coincedence there is connection between chapters… and then Oda is like..
:usoprice:
True… it was intentional, I’m surprised you noticed that…

lol

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I completely agree
The anime is protecting Oda’s ass this arc
Yes and no.

People would be big-time liars if they say that they can feel the impact/emotions on the same level from the manga as they do with anime.

Anime was always meant to attach/drain people emotionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.