Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember than big mom couldn't defeat queen, you know the okama who is humiliated for sanji:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
It’s so funny how Big Mom vs Queen results always change based on agenda hhhhh

- if Someone wants to shit on Queen: “he got two shotted by hakiless Big Mom with amnesia”

- If someone wants to shit on Big Mom: “she couldn’t finish and defeat Queen, and he knocked her out and cracked her skull”

Lmao
Two sides, depends on agenda hhhh

Yeah Kidd haters are about to suffer lmao. “Big Mom must fall in Elbaph.” Let’s wait and see :yasu:
If oda writes BM to fall here....especially against Law and Kid... I can't wait to see how shitty his writing will be with regards to that.... well we already know how he has treated BM so far.... hopefully that will finally give people who like to defend him a good wakeup call... good thing we have her equal Kaido to compare the treatment and fights done.
Post automatically merged:

Still think Jinbei vs Sanji ends in extreme-diff either way.

Jinbei is a beast.
Jinbe: "Gyojin Karate....."
Sanji: "wait....I need to think about my feelings towards my dad...." :milaugh:

In other words,
Toei listen to what the people wants

While Oda and his editors do not listen to our cries… it’s why we have a stupid editor hyping something we don’t care about, like the chapter that made him sob and cry Lol
And it’s why Sanji didn’t get a proper fight in WCI while Oda wasted tons of chapter on Big Mom saying Weddddinh Caaaakeeee with no progress
He didn’t get a fight because they weren’t there to defeat the crew. If they were there to defeat the crew Sanji would have gotten a fight. Simple….

He didn’t get a fight because they weren’t there to defeat the crew. If they were there to defeat the crew Sanji would have gotten a fight. Simple….
If that’s the case… luffy shouldn’t have faught Katakuri too
Again, a proper match couldn’t harm the arc…
He focuses on so many stupid shit
Like why the fuck do I need to see Opera as a character when he sucks!?
How many stupid character present there!?
He could have replaced them with 1-2 chapters of Sanji vs a veteran like Daifuku or Oven and would have been sooo much better

Realistically the Sanji leaving to think and Queen chasing him thing is just a way for Oda to move the location of the fight.
Not even remotely the point, it a comment from @Seth and myself in response to an early comment stating Sanji Hype.

I personally dont care because this fight of a storyline is turning into more and more of a clown show anyways so Im sitting back and enjoying this to the fullest

I like that Sanji takes his time and enjoy a nice walk in the middle of the war, some folks went to sleep even, at this point Sanji is rly tired maybe he needs to sleep also, no problem, after all in this war there is no danger, so a little rest is welcome.:cheers:

If that’s the case… luffy shouldn’t have faught Katakuri too
Again, a proper match couldn’t harm the arc…
He focuses on so many stupid shit
Like why the fuck do I need to see Opera as a character when he sucks!?
How many stupid character present there!?
He could have replaced them with 1-2 chapters of Sanji vs a veteran like Daifuku or Oven and would have been sooo much better
Luffy is the MC he fights regardless of what kind of arc it is. Whereas Sanji only fights when the crew is fighting as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.