Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to wank zoro please pay attention.

If zoro defeat fujitoria guy, he is aleast universal tier level. Zoro will cut gravity that is enough destroy the universe. That is real zoro wank to beyond the limits.

gravity is overpowered movement. Better than big mom power

please free quote me. :kata:

Is it mainly me or does Fukurokuju look like Netero from HxH? 🤔
Just you lol
Post automatically merged:

Time to wank zoro please pay attention.

If zoro defeat fujitoria guy, he is aleast universal tier level. Zoro will cut gravity that is enough destroy the universe. That is real zoro wank to beyond the limits.

gravity is overpowered movement. Better than big mom power

please free quote me. :kata:
If Zoro beats Fujitora he definitely stronger than BM cause Fuji is stronger than that old hag anyways.. no need for physics lol

Comparing a cook with a real warrior...
Just because cook is getting better, doesnt mean he automatically stands a chance vs someone as good as Killer.
SBS says Killer is also a cook, so? Sanji has always been a martial artist known worldwide as "Black Leg", and Sanji has better feats and portrayal than Killer, easily.

Lucky Roo is a fat dude with a giant meat, and he must be op

There are thousand of random warriors out there, it doesn't make them automatically stronger than Nami for example :kawak:

I feel like Oda setting up Kid for Haki blooming due to the situation he is in hopefully advCoC while Law advCoA if Oda want them to have a good chance in this fight tbh.

SBS also says Killer is also a cook, so? Sanji has always been a martial artist known worldwide as "Black Leg", and Sanji has better feats and portrayal than Killer, easily.

Lucky Roo is a fat dude with a giant meat, and he must be op

There are thousand of random warriors out there, it doesn't make them automatically stronger than Nami for example :kawak:
He's Fighter and First Mate of the Kidd Pirates, cooking and playing the drums are his hobbies

Shitty logic. Killer didn't struggle with Hawkins. Combat wise, he dominated him. Sanji is actually somewhat struggling with Queen and is even having a hard time damaging him. (Mind you Killer damaged and made Kaido spit blood and scream in pain. Sanji is struggling to damage QUEEN). Just because Killer fought Hawkins doesn't automatically put him below everyone who has a stronger matchup. Thats stupid, Killer was way stronger than Hawkins lol.

On the other hand, for the last time the fucking manga called Killer part of the most powerful rookies (a group Sanji was not a part of). You guys can believe in your fantasy land that Sanji is over Killer all you want. Just realize you're going against what the manga said for your own head canon and bias
1. killer internally damaged kaido ? so did queen with his coil move which destroyed and ruptured sanjis organs and yet he recovered from it. killer aint doing shit to sanji internally.

2. you think killer is stronger than sanji i.e., hes close to king and queen.
Man got 1 shotted out by a weak version of purgatory onigiri while king shrugged it off like it was nothing from the most powerful version of that attack.

someone who got one shotted by half dead zoro without enma can tank the sword attack that sanji tanked?

what i said is in manga too unless youre going against manga for your own headcanon and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.