Not open for further replies.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I was deleted. Nothing interesting. Lol
補足しようかと思ったけど補足するとこないな

わら人形を消したらはホーキンスの腕を切った時に、わら人形を奪って、このわら人形を奪ったら残された命は何個か?って意味

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Well Oda highlighted that he has crushed "Masters of Armament Haki", so i think they were strong in their own right. Like i could definitely see someone like Jack caught in that and ending up begging for Queen to release him given their interactions:milaugh:
I mean vergo was a master of armament haki. hyogoro is a master of armament haki. we all saw how much that was worth in the end.

Well Sanji's Hell Memories covered even more than that, so i guess you'd argue that Sanji was also plot restricted from using it to prevent his escape ? If so, away goes the argument that he'd normally get "one shoted" even when caught as well.
that's different right? sanji's hells memories burnt wadatsumi and stronger dj attacks have close to no effect on queen, as he admitted. king's flames are just better at this point. no slight though, king's flames are part of his racial abilities and were hyped by whitebeard and marco and are probably better than every flame in the verse except the mera mera and the boro breath.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
it really spells out how strong were the opponents that queen trapped in that move before are. i personally don't think any yc1 is struggling to get out of it given their abilities - katakuri shape shifts, marco just takes it and regens out of it, king burns queen the moment he tries that.
He wouldn't even catch them in the first place.

Boi what do you want me to say to you when not even zoro himself saying and showing enma making his stronger doesn't equate to facts to you lol

Believe whatever you want my guy lol
What Zoro said was that when he mastered Enma he will be stronger. The fact that he judge himself as strong after the rooftop as during Zou means that he did not mastered Enma yet and that he did not grow stronger yet.

The three pictures are not mutually exclusive.

But as you said, believe what you want:kayneshrug:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
But you can see king and queen bleed and hurt with bruises, you dont have to verbally say you are hurt to prove you did, if they didnt have insane regan they would eventually fall, its just you need to 'overdamage" them so they could not regan enough.
I guess no one but zoro and luffy damaged kaido because he didn't say nothing to anyone but them.
and all of that damage is virtually nothing to these monsters. they dont have some passive regen if that's what you are insinuating. the ancient zoan durability is just that strong.

fwiw i think that zoro's rengoku onigiri did close to nothing to king as well.

How headcannon dude i said oda in an vivra card and other characters said it like law and more ????
Sanji isn't even using raid suit or haki, so you cant know that, if he got a powerup after he went all out then you would make sense
I said fast (not cast :feelscryingman:) regen. Even if Queen has regeneration its slow. Queen never said anything about regen but he said that dinos are durable so no regen nonsense.

Thats what i am talking about Sanji didnt used the Raid Suit but Base Sanji cant defeat Queen. Queen mocks him and broke all his bones last chapter. Sanji needs to defeat Queen fast so it will happen with Raid Suit or a New Powerup.

Status
Not open for further replies.