Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LMFAO, that one is always my favourite! Big Shake advert, Doffy family style hahaha, I could see him and them doing that unironically too! There's tons of hilarious Doffy edited GIFs for some reason, he really inspired a LOT of memes! LMAO!

:vistalaugh::rolaugh::lulz:
Post automatically merged:

When the spoilers drop:

Bro this is lowkey the One Piece

Onigashima war would provide a lot of these master pieces :shocking:

why is sanji such a fucking embarrassment he vows to do shit his own way but yet again daddy judge saves the day this is another massive l for sanji and oda being vinsmoke should not define him but it does
If he accepts everything without questioning, then it's bad writing, "WCI has no purpose", "Sanji is fodder without it", if he struggles towards whats happening even for a bit, which clearly is not under his control, then it's also bad writing, an embarrasement and stuff

This dude just can't win :suresure::suresure:
(most of them never cared to begin with, but now they some try to make look like they did cared, aka haters)

Last edited:
Guys, just accept it that Oda is gonna power up the shit out of Luffy, Zoro and Sanji after Wano

they are all gonna leave Wano as top tiers, it is what it is

Yes, there are gonna be more Ass Pull power ups incoming

Zoro is gonna be the same, he is gonna learn Adv. CoC or find out about Asura being some shimotsuki thing

Luffy is either gonna use a G4 Lionman that uses CoC, or G5 already, one of the two

They are all gonna be broken as shit

The rest of the supernova won't have a chance at scaling with the MCs, because Oda is not gonna power them up, unfortunately

Get ready for the Pirate Jesus and his apostles
I mean, what else do you expect? Oda has capitalized on three individuals from the long past who each were enemies of the World Government and likely connected to each of the monster trio.

Luffy - Joyboy
Zoro - Ryuma
Sanji - Nika

Luffys leaving Wano as strong as an emperor and his only rival left will be the three devil fruit using Blackbeard
Zoros leaving Wano with two great grades and one supreme grade sword possibly some new “curse power” depending how Oda wants to play Asura
Sanjis leaving Wano with a bunch of power ups for his fire and likely a new form that goes beyond anything judge could possibly make.

Odas ramping up to end this story soon. Once Kaido goes down, Luffy will set his sights on Blackbeard, then the World government.

Pirate Jesus maybe, but honestly it’s really about time.

G

Gorosei Informer

Bro this is lowkey the One Piece

Onigashima war would provide a lot of these master pieces :shocking:
LMFAO the 2nd one always gets me! There's some others like Rocinante firing a bazooka and flying backwards into a chasm, "Rocinante Bieber" getting shot to death by Law on CSI or w/e it was and flamingos with Doflamingo's sunglasses looking for Law LMFAO! I'll try to find them!

I really hope we get more of these as you say thanks to the likes of Queen, Ulti, Kid, Killer and so on!

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I mean, what else do you expect? Oda has capitalized on three individuals from the long past who each were enemies of the World Government and likely connected to each of the monster trio.

Luffy - Joyboy
Zoro - Ryuma
Sanji - Nika

Luffys leaving Wano as strong as an emperor and his only rival left will be the three devil fruit using Blackbeard
Zoros leaving Wano with two great grades and one supreme grade sword possibly some new “curse power” depending how Oda wants to play Asura
Sanjis leaving Wano with a bunch of power ups for his fire and likely a new form that goes beyond anything judge could possibly make.

Odas ramping up to end this story soon. Once Kaido goes down, Luffy will set his sights on Blackbeard, then the World government.

Pirate Jesus maybe, but honestly it’s really about time.
what connection does sanji have to nika?

his attack speed not combat.. i reckon he get through his strings if doffy tries to use en to block against it.its a matter of seeing through attacks which zoro is so adept at really
By combat speed I mean his total attack speed so movement + slashing attack but not them being separated however. If I separated them then I would rather mention about movement speed.

Imo sanjj gets exo to compensate for not having CoC (and by extension aCoC), at least thats how i see it

headcanon but exo + aCoA could be very strong. still need to see what oda will actually do, maybe he won't go the haki route and give him exo/fire related AP which will compensate for any type of haki. (and let's not forget about the raid suit, im pretty sure he will end up using it)

i really doubt he will get CoC and i dont think he needs it anyways
Well no offence to Sanji but I don't think he did show many components for proving himself as worthy of CoC. That being said since I'm not biased I recognize that by EoS he will at least be capable to give an admiral a solid fight. 🤔

Guys, just accept it that Oda is gonna power up the shit out of Luffy, Zoro and Sanji after Wano

they are all gonna leave Wano as top tiers, it is what it is

Yes, there are gonna be more Ass Pull power ups incoming

Zoro is gonna be the same, he is gonna learn Adv. CoC or find out about Asura being some shimotsuki thing

Luffy is either gonna use a G4 Lionman that uses CoC, or G5 already, one of the two

They are all gonna be broken as shit

The rest of the supernova won't have a chance at scaling with the MCs, because Oda is not gonna power them up, unfortunately

Get ready for the Pirate Jesus and his apostles
I voted for killer in the poll on the basis that Oda would somehow make Kid's crew relevant against Luffy's crew out of the all the SNs. At least one relevant crew, so the world doesn't feel too small with only luffy from the new generation going for PK. (Not taking BB into account)

But Oda not buffing them is a real possibility like you said and it wouldn't be a surprise at all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.