Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I never really had a strong opinion on Sanji nor Zoro. The only character I truly hated was Nami while the only character I truly liked was doflamingo and Robin. But for the past two arcs Sanji is easily the most annoying character by far, to the point that I may just skip everything related to him due to the sheer cringe and filler content surrounding his character. Oda has now written sanji purely as a gag character, joining the lights with Nami, Usopp and Chopper.

The guy peeps in the bathe house using the raid suit but then runs away from the battle field because he is feeling uncomfortable. And Oda had the nerve to write Queen chasing him nonstop asking him about the raid suit like some little kid.
Sanji saved Nami, Robin and Shinobu in the bath house, Nami dropping her towel was an accident
:happinesspunch:

You talk like One Piece wasn't full of gags LoL

headcanon, his iron skin got easily pierced by a fodder bullet,after 2 weeks of sanji being immune to swords wank too :steef:
Let’s wait for the chapter mate. I think there is a reason to why the bullet hurt him. The pain will make him understand that he isn’t like his brothers but like reiju. He has an exoskeleton and fast recovery but can steel feel pain and has emotions.

I’m gonna quote Zoro here from Alabasta. “We all get stronger with every island”
So you are saying that the Sanji pre PU is the same as the sanji in Punk hazard. Let’s see
Punk Hazard>green bit>Zou>whole cake island>wano
No I don’t think so.
Just stepping on a new island dont matter for shit, is the enemies they face there that matter. And who did Sanji seriously fought against in all those places? no one, he was either destroyed instantly or didnt do more than a small clash and thats it.

Maybe he's feeling pain because his powers are coming and going
That’s what I thought. Like either it hasn’t been active completely yet or he can turn it on and off. But people just wanna bash him here. Honestly I joined this forum a couple of Weeks ago and thought: nice a forum were people are active and you can debate with them. But it turned out to be place where they hate on characters with no need. It actually made me become a sanji fan just to try and even it out. But I guess I’m just gonna have to stay on Reddit.

He allowed himself get captured because of his chivalry codes, or whatever you may call it. Still more acceptable than against Khalifa, where he could escape

Surprisingly Sanji still managed to save one of the most important allies in the raid, which is Momonosuke, while Zoro and Luffy were busy with some fodder.

So your points are weak for me, Sanji is always saving some asses, sometimes it's good to retribute the favor

Just stepping on a new island dont matter for shit, is the enemies they face there that matter. And who did Sanji seriously fought against in all those places? no one, he was either destroyed instantly or didnt do more than a small clash and thats it.
Against who did Zoro fight?
punk hazard nobody important
Dressrosa- pics wasn’t a fight to him where he got any experience. That like a level 50 Pokémon deflating a level 10 Pokémon. He didn’t gain any exp
Zou- no fight at all
Wano- a little a gains Hawkins, a killer whom he oneshoted.
but he still got stronger that’s how one piece has been they get stronger over time if they fight or not.
Robin defeated a 480million bounty and who has she fought in the New World?

G

Gorosei Informer

What are the chances that actually oda just hired a random guy to write one piece in his place...guy already has a lot of money...he is probably not interested as much in writing as he was earlier anyway.
Post automatically merged:

They had Apoo's Haki :kayneshrug:
I've suspected he has had a ghostwriter since the post TS begun tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.