Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

I think of all the million theories I have heard over the years, this theory of Oda post time skip not being the author is by far the best and most realistic one. No wonder Oda doesn’t do interviews. Every manga author does interviews except for Oda.
Exactly, he's known for avoiding contact with people for YEARS, isolating himself, barely any photos of him available online and such.

So I never really had a strong opinion on Sanji nor Zoro. The only character I truly hated was Nami while the only character I truly liked was doflamingo and Robin. But for the past two arcs Sanji is easily the most annoying character by far, to the point that I may just skip everything related to him due to the sheer cringe and filler content surrounding his character. Oda has now written sanji purely as a gag character, joining the lights with Nami, Usopp and Chopper.

The guy peeps in the bathe house using the raid suit but then runs away from the battle field because he is feeling uncomfortable. And Oda had the nerve to write Queen chasing him nonstop asking him about the raid suit like some little kid.
I think some people are confused on what a gag actually is....... Sanji running away to think is not a gag, the only Gag in this Sanji vs Queen fight was Queen shooting himself last chapter. As for Sanji, We haven't seen an actual gag from Sanji in almost a year tbh.

So a bullet hits sanji, he flinches in pain? And that makes sanji weak? The same bullet that would hurt a lot if it hit Zoro or Yamato or killer, kid, law basically any character that doesn’t have like super durability.
Maybe because nobody claimed these characters can tank swing from actuallly proficient swordsmen with meito or that they several supernova attacking at the same time would be unable to hurt them.

Maybe Judge's son wouldn't get dissed as much if candies stopped spouting delusional bullshit every time.:cheers:

The difference is Sanji is hurt despite being a cyborg. While Zoro and others got hurt with normal human skin :cheers:
He isn’t a cyborg. He is mutant. Like all devil fruit users are. Genetically modified. But that is besides my point. He only flinched in pain. For the others it could be fatal wound.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
He isn’t a cyborg. He is mutant. Like all devil fruit users are. Genetically modified. But that is besides my point. He only flinched in pain. For the others it could be fatal wound.
Queen says that Judge once said that he wanted to create humans with "exoskeletons", with great power and endurance and an "ice heart" without feelings: A Cyborg

Maybe because nobody claimed these characters can tank swing from actuallly proficient swordsmen with meito or that they several supernova attacking at the same time would be unable to hurt them.

Maybe Judge's son wouldn't get dissed as much if candies stopped spouting delusional bullshit every time.:cheers:
So instead of letting people believe what they want you resort to making fun of a fictional character who has nothing to do with it? Instead of trying to explain to the delusional candies that his durability increased, but we have seen the limits of it thanks to his brothers already.

Status
Not open for further replies.