Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm I think I know what I meant by my own comment better than you do my guy.

Yes Sanji is a gag character. Bathe scenes, Black Maria scene, him running around not knowing where to go scene, the fact that he is facing another gag character in queen. Yes he is a gag character ever since post time skip. Fishman island blood scenes, punk hazard nami body scene, Dressrosa viola simp scenes, WCI him baking a stupid cake gag scene. List goes on and on.

Like I know y’all love Sanji but that doesn’t mean y’all should stroke off to Oda. My favorite character is Robin and I can clearly say how much Oda ruined her character post time skip.
You said since the timeskip..... When there's multiple instances of Sanji doing these things pre timeskip...... So he was always a gag character by your logic.

I don't have issue with the terminology its just you don't see a lot of gag characters who also get cool moments. He's a very nuanced gag character if he is one.

Also Nico Robin slander will not be tolerated. She is not ruined in fact she just got a second wind in Onigashima sir.....

Watch Oda's writing:
Sanji feels pain because unlike his Siblings he has feelings -> Sanji realizing that he isn't completely like his siblings, even tho he would be just like Reiju -> Sanji accepts it -> throws WCI arc in trash -> BeSt WrItInG eVeR!
That's exactly whats gonna happen.
Reiju is the one sibling Sanji truly cares about and while she does have emotions she is still modified to obey Judge.

Status
Not open for further replies.