Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a Kid hater, I wanted kid to succeed, be important etc. But Oda shits on him nonstop. Viver Cards have said a lot of things, and they were wrong a lot, so as long Kid shows basic CoA in the manga I'm not going to accept it. So, where's Kid's haki?
So the vivre card confirms that Kidd can use all three types of haki but you don’t want to accept it? Well there you have it, I can’t really say anything about that lol. Believe what you want to believe I guess. Even if it goes against what has been confirmed already....

Vivre card confirms Kidd can use all three types of haki.

@Master OF Haki says no! Kidd can’t use even basic CoA

Which should we believe :choppawhat:

I mean, losing emotions is a big problem, he should stop this first, there is no guarantee that he would try to stop queen when he loses them so idc, the logical solution is to try to stop the transformation. What is more important, potentially losing his will to fight for Luffy, or trying to keep this will, think a bit.
Did not having emotions stop the brothers from their agenda of defeating their adversaries? No

So the vivre card confirms that Kidd can use all three types of haki but you don’t want to accept it? Well there you have it, I can’t really say anything about that lol. Believe what you want to believe I guess. Even if it goes against what has been confirmed already....

Vivre card confirms Kidd can use all three types of haki.

@Master OF Haki says no! Kidd can’t use even basic CoA

Which should we believe :choppawhat:
Show me Kid using Haki? Where is it?

Did not having emotions stop the brothers from their agenda of defeating their adversaries? No
The brothers are programated to fight for germa, Sanji will see no reward in fighting queen, and will just leave, there are so many negativities that may happen with losing his emotions, dunno how you cant see this, truth is, Sanji is doing what should be done right now.

The brothers are programated to fight for germa, Sanji will see no reward in fighting queen, and will just leave, there are so many negativities that may happen with losing his emotions, dunno how you cant see this, truth is, Sanji is doing what should be done right now.
Show the panel of where it was stated they were programmed to fight for germa

Show me Kid using Haki? Where is it?
I never said he has used it or he hasn’t. All I said was that it’s been confirmed that he has all three types in response to you saying that he can’t even use basic CoA. Just because he hasn’t used it doesn’t mean he doesn’t have it or that he can’t use it. That’s all I’m saying.

It’s already been confirmed that he has all three types of haki, so you saying “he can’t use basic CoA” is false. That’s all

He got knocked out clean. Kid has yet to be knocked out once. He took a punch from a Yonko and laughed it off. Go stabbed and shrugged it off. His durability and endurance > Luffy's imo :luuh:
Cap since her attacks are weaker than hybrid kaido

Also cap since she isn't added coc to her attacks like how kaido did with luffy. So it proves his durability is actually less than luffys

Status
Not open for further replies.