Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want it to happen too

but I KNOW

people who complain about writing will shit on it because it will be equal to Sora sacrifice be worthless…
Meh… fuck them.. Oda show us emotionless Sanji please… it’s too cool not to see it!

I just Love those type of changes… I remember Vasto Lorde Ichigo
:steef:
I honestly think that Sora spirit will bring Sanji emotions back or drug
When everything is set and done

``She stated that she needs to listen to judge since it's in her programming to listen.``Bruh thats the point, ty for proving yourself wrong:kayneshrug:
Sanji shall not be programmed, and he shall try to stop this.
I hope he turns cold hearted though, even for just one fight…
I don’t care about writing or all those criticism… Lol, it’s too cool to not see a cold hearted bloodthirsty murderous Sanji… it’s a one in a lifetime chance…

Bullshiter she is the only one that was programmed to follow his orders while her brothers were only programmed to have zero emotion. It was never once stated that the brothers were programmed to listen to judge
Damn arguing with this troll is rly worthless, this boozo rly think that Sanji does something wrong rn,
She stated that she needs to listen to judge since it's in her programming
So yeah, Sanji is bad for doing what he should do:milaugh:Arguing on wg be like replying to -20iq quotes all the time:kobeha:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I want it to happen too

but I KNOW

people who complain about writing will shit on it because it will be equal to Sora sacrifice be worthless…
Meh… fuck them.. Oda show us emotionless Sanji please… it’s too cool not to see it!

Besides, it will just be a temporary change.
But I want the "venom mini-arc" for Sanji.

@Sentinel @playa4321 what do you think about mere bullets hurting more than a yc2 slash :bamathink:
also it seems mr1 is more durable than sanji to
sanji is hurting form bullets
mr1 would not :watchout:
Actually he said for both attacks that it hurt him, but only Queen attack bend his neck, the bullets couldn´t do anything.
:myman:
Chapter starts where the previous one ended. Kaidou's subordinates are shocked to see that Queen's sword has been broken when it contacted with Sanji. We see that Sanji's right cheek has sunk a bit due to the sword strike, but Sanji is fine.
Some of the bullets hit Sanji's head, but they don't affect him at all.

Mr1 feel pre ts Zoro attacks and get scratches by one:

Sanji durability get hyped like he used CoA(which he didn´t use), Queen bend his skin while bullets couldn´t do anything and then I look into this post of you:
time to take your L @Sentinel u said some werird shit in the sanji vs supernova
they can t damage him lullll :myman:

:myman::myman::myman:

I want it to happen too

but I KNOW

Do you think that Oda will make Sanji's hair black? (or at least a stripe of hair?)

Status
Not open for further replies.