Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Killer vs Hawkins was actually brutal, Hawkins legit lose his hand and get brutally defeated.
But what I dislike is that in such a high class fight, we didn´t see any haki feats again...
I hoped that Killer at least used it for his last attack, but wasn´t the case...
Overall the fight was good, it could be better if we get more screentime but still it was good.

Yeah but how tf is he gonna regain his emotions then, unless he just get them back after the fight, because the transformation goes back in dormant state.
Chopper and Monster point maybe will play a role…
Chopper should be useful for god’s sake beside doing basic bandages and reverge poisons for fodders on islands lol

if he knew what is altered in Sanji’s body, and new which drug sora took… maybe he might create some balance drug for Sanji

Chopper and Monster point maybe will play a role…
Chopper should be useful for god’s sake beside doing basic bandages and reverge poisons for fodders on islands lol

if he knew what is altered in Sanji’s body, and new which drug sora took… maybe he might create some balance drug for Sanji
I want Sanji to have control without chopper lol, like he go in this and manages to control the transformation with his sheer will and grit.

Status
Not open for further replies.