Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh don’t like him. Just another Taiju. I can see Mikey or even Senju humbling his ass quick soon. No has had better portrayal vs Mikey in Tokyo Revengers than Izana. Don’t sleep on him
Nah, he is not an another Taiju.
He's a big deal, he has a surname unparalleled which resambles Mikey's one and also got a lot of feats.
He still has to show his stronger moves and he's also taller than Taiju.
Taiju was 198 cm, while South is 215 cm, 17 cm difference.

:halt:
Keep calm man, they're just fictional characters
I don’t care about Sanji
He can go burn in hell
I care about when a guy is asking me to present a panel
I tell him the exact moment to check it (cause my internet data is limited, and I don’t fucking want to go search in chapters and waste my data)
Only for him to say “I read the chapters x and x and x… and didn’t find anything related to what you said
I go extra miles and search for it myself
And when I bring him the obvious panel which clearly tells him that germa siblings are programmed… he starts to be idiotic by saying “well, it only says Reiju, Oda has to be very idiotic in dialog and name every single character programmed in name”
And proceeds by calling me “a retard”
He can go fuck himself
I am not replying to this idiot ever again

It doesn't resolve issues between BM and SH...the hostages etc... and even that plot still leaves BMPs plot unresolved. I mean they lost her family...no way they are now going to just ignore BBP.... Also I highly doubt BB went to WCI...he most probably went to fight with the marine stuff or revolutionary ones...something related to reverie instead. And BMs own character has loose ends.
What would he gain by going to war with the revolutionaries or the Marines. If he wants the One Piece‚ this may be his best chance of getting the WCI pongelyph

It’s called reading Kid has been tanking attacks similarly to Luffy the entire arc

not everything needs to be spoonfed
Nope. Kid has only been hit by Big mom’s punch on the roof and the lightning attack that everyone got hit with. In Udon they mever once got hit by similar attacks.

Can you list Three similar attacks that the two have taken in the entire SERIES… Not in Wano, THE ENTIRE SERIES.

Status
Not open for further replies.