Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What would he gain by going to war with the revolutionaries or the Marines. If he wants the One Piece‚ this may be his best chance of getting the WCI pongelyph
IDK, but he was interested there. Also marines have a lot on their hand right now. Best way to abuse this time. Rather than relying on something like pudding awakening her abilities which may or may not happen moreover...they may not even have that info about pudding...robin is far more better choiuce to kidnap.

"A text box explains us that the meaning of the card “Tower” is "the destruction of the old". But it also has another hidden meaning, which is "a new path". Then we can see that Kid rise up again in front of Big Mom."
:steef::steef::endthis::cheers:

Nope. Kid has only been hit by Big mom’s punch on the roof and the lightning attack that everyone got hit with. In Udon they mever once got hit by similar attacks.

Can you list Three similar attacks that the two have taken in the entire SERIES… Not in Wano, THE ENTIRE SERIES.
Three? I ain’t gotta bend to your weird parameters lmao

he easily tanked Apoo’s attack, the fireballs, big mom’s punch, and now what it looks to be cogniac

Kid’s endurance was also highlighted when Hawkins mentioned him fighting Kaido for an extended period of time

If Oda really gives Raizo and Fukurokuju a full fight (for the non strawhat standard of course, like Killer's) instead of giving that full fight to Neko and Inu I swear I'm gonna be really mad.
Prepare to be mad, then, cause it's Oda and we all know he's gonna do it. catded

you mean how zoro gay? lets see, can't harm nude men, gets mad sleeping with women, bend his ass over to Mihawk.
Yet, Cook is the one having a gay panic over Queen's confession. :gokulaugh:

Kid endure beating of Hawkins and Big mom who using her homies. As compare, Big mom with weaker attacks stomp Judge,Yonji,Niji and Luffy(steal most like energy) and beat the shit of Capone strongest form with just base punches.

Kid for sure>>Whole Germa66/Capone/Wci Boundman Luffy.

Kid improve a lot, from getting negged by Kaido to fighting and endure Big mom attacks.

The next chapter is a Kid chapter, I can feel it!!!
@Pantheos , @rerere , @Lukegranders , @ReggieZoldyck21
Mecha Godzilla awakenend Kid with adv CoC imcoming!!!
:steef:
And pls awakening for Law too...
@Pantheos theory coming true? I hope so :steef:
But you guys should not forget that the giant sword is still stuck in Onigashima... and I can tell you this much: it won't stay like this by end of war :madmonk:

It isn’t just me @rerere and @Pantheos defending Kidd anymore. More are starting to respect the Captain because they see what’s coming. It almost brings a tear to my eye :catsweat:
This kinda disturbs me, I'm not used to Kidd being appreciated :pepeanger:

Sanji is going to realize that his transformation was triggered because of his blood coming in contact with his RS after seeing Nami naked in the bathhouse, and he fall in love with it welcoming the transformation instead of rejecting it LoL.

Lmao you should look up for the definition of ragdoll then

even franky catches zolo after being ragdolled:suresure:
Definition: To be forcefully grabbed and shaken with such ferocity that the recipient resembles a ragdoll.

This didnt happen to zoro
Post automatically merged:

Damn the mid pirates are winning meanwhile zolo is getting mid diffed by King:crazwhat:
King>> kidd

Sanji is going to realize that his transformation was triggered because of his blood coming in contact with his RS after seeing Nami naked in the bathhouse, and he fall in love with it welcoming the transformation instead of rejecting it LoL.
I am actually worried about something like that....that oda will try to use some perverted plot with it. That will atleast give me some more insight on oda as a person too.

This is by far one of the most brutal fights in OP, the epithet "Massacre soldier" isn't just for fun :noo: Killer takes the W for sure
Hawkins' betrayal has been hinted several times throughout the Wano arc, besides this chapter... I guess he's going to come back and join the alliance :optimistic:

Status
Not open for further replies.