Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn the mid pirates are winning meanwhile zolo is getting mid diffed by King:crazwhat:
Don’t worry
Oda will make sure to make King Nerf himself for Zoro
Limit his flight ability and fight Zoro on land to make Zoro happy and win
Afterall this mosshead marimo cannot fly yet… he only temporarily can boost himself in air but nowhere near being able to fly

like every god damn enemy he faces, Oda has to nerf them for Zoro to win

Don’t worry
Afterall this mosshead marimo cannot fly yet… he only temporarily can boost himself in air but nowhere near being able to fly

So oda nerfed kaido for zoro and kidd still couldn't do shit to kaido. Ughhhhhhhhhh

STFU
I didn't have argument with you anyway
You just child who cannot have civil discussion
There is zero discussion if you present zero facts. Again put up or shut up. Oh never mind this generation soft like marshmallow. You want me to apologize for you or someone else being wrong or something?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am actually worried about something like that....that oda will try to use some perverted plot with it. That will atleast give me some more insight on oda as a person too.
I just had a thought. What if for Sanji to stop himself from losing his "heart" he'll opt to destroying the RS after realizing it was the cause, at the same time halting the transformation halfway. That way he'll end up with all the positives from the transformation while still maintaining his heart.

I don't know if I'll like it happening this way since I like RS a bit but I can't deny it's a possibility.

I just had a thought. What if for Sanji to stop himself from losing his "heart" he'll opt to destroying the RS after realizing it was the cause, at the same time halting the transformation halfway. That way he'll end up with all the positives from the transformation while still maintaining his heart.

I don't know if I'll like it happening this way since I like RS a bit but I can't deny it's a possibility.
I think you may be onto something.

Damn the mid pirates are winning meanwhile zolo is getting mid diffed by King:crazwhat:
Mid difficult?

King divine attack boosted by his partial hybrid mode strength could not even full stop Zoro mid level non-haki attack. King So far has tried to defeat Zoro through trickery and failed every time. He has only been able to overpower Zoro with his physical strength. He is lucky Zoro isn't using barrier haki yet.
Don’t worry
Ppp
Nerf? When are Zoro's opponents nerfed. The medicine didn't recover his stamina or energy.

King already tried to defeat Zoro by knocking him off the island and failed. Zoro has a technique that allows him to move through the air while he's in the air similar to moon/sky walk, but Zoro's technique allows him to travel through the air much faster and further. King flying powers won't give him any significant advantage over.

Law seems to be at his limit & kid just got his senzo bean now it should be his time to shine hopefully he doesn't disappoint
i also thought law is done when he eats kaidos thunder bagua. so l wouldn't be surprised if law gets up and continue to fight mama alongside kidd. but if he is at his limit after that hit, then its still good cuz we can finaly see kidd getting his own 1v1 fight against a emperor.

Status
Not open for further replies.