Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It would be interesting if Sanji could activate the exoskeleton at will and loose his emotions just during that time. So he would go savage on his opponents.
That would actually make sense but Oda would need to work around his emotions towards friends alike.

Imagine if Franky can modify the exoskeleton so Sanji goes emo but only while fighting enemies.

Although I wouldn't mind Sanji killing Chopper for example.

That would actually make sense but Oda would need to work around his emotions towards friends alike.

Imagine if Franky can modify the exoskeleton so Sanji goes emo but only while fighting enemies.

Although I wouldn't mind Sanji killing Chopper for example.
Why poor chopper? I know after the time skip they’ve ruined him, but pretime skip he was a good character. I wish they just turn his character back to how he was.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
How is it a lie. The first fight was 5 SN vs 2Y and in that luffy did the most damage. Yamato only staled Kaido he didn’t do much except the combined attack with Luffy. And now it’s just Luffy VS kaido. It’s is true that none of them are in there best conditions but it that goes for both. Right now Luffy is fighting kaido One on One
Ok, you literally admitted that he wont beat him alone and what you didnt admit yet is that he wont beat him at all bcs Zoro will kill him. :catpole:

I really like the Killer and Kidd dynamic although a lot of people in the fandom called the arm getting cut off it was still good. I think Kidd and Law might find a way to take Big Mom down with Kidd playing the main role and I can’t wait.

The Sanji stuff just isn’t for me I get why he’s running but I hate that shit honestly. I want him to wash Queen up already so that we can move on. We all know he’s not going to lose his emotions. He is going to get all of the benefits of Germa and none of the flaws. So let’s get it over with.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Oh! While I do like law, choppers backstory his dream of curing every sickness and his role as emergency food is just to important. I can’t replace any of the a strawhats man.
Sure but what he did to push forward to his goal?

Yup. Law took care of most of the things since they allied.

Chopper's only feat is curing the virus in Udon. Curing Ice Oni shit was majorly due to Marco's influence.

Chopper's only feat is curing the virus in Udon. Curing Ice Oni shit was majorly due to Marco's influence.
bullshit. marco is a doctor and he couldnt cure shit with his medical skills, just delay it with magic powers

Aside of he ridiculous panel with big mom sliching half dead kid and causing 0 damage, the chapter was pretty good.
Oda seems to have an arm fetish. Kid, hawkins, law..... When is this madness going to end Oda?
Its the perfect opportunity though, for a supernova to die. Hawkins should stay dead here(although i highly doubt it).
4/5 overall.

if you want to argue he isnt a tank
what does that make big mom
I like to believe I chose one of the better conclusions from that panel.
Nothing to do with Big Mom.
That just means Oda is just shit writer that never respects his own character (Big Mom)

Big Mom was one shotting Judge, and treating both Ichiji and Yonji like fodder. Destroying rocket launcher with mere scream. Hyped having bad history with Garp since FI arc (which is never mentioned anymore).
And now suddenly her named attack can't injure distracted, headache Kidd who didn't defend himself. Yeah not Big Mom that is trash, it is Oda.

Well I get that he didn’t do much fighting. But he found a cure for the kids in punk Hazard. He found a cure against a deadly virus. Law has the OPe OPe no mi but when it comes to pure medical skill chopper is above. And that is his job after all. To take care of them when they are sick and injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.