Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kid tanking Hawkins & Big Mom damage at the same time and he get up and smiling in the end of the chapter. :crazwhat:
I believe Kidd now is fully restored. This "new path" propably means that because of the tower fall(hawkins) Kidd's injuries due to Hawkins powers have been cancelled and possibly give him a new "life".

Denjiro already cut Orochi's head off. He's been missing for 20 chapters, so clearly he's somewhere else doing something.

There's also a reasonable theory to assume that that person who healed them was not Hiyori. It's been 25 chapters and it was a silhouette. That makes zero sense to hide a known character this long. I'm still guessing Kanjuro's true form. And we'll see him healing Kiku/Kin while crying again. Either that or it's Toki's dead spirit lol, it IS the fire festival after all
Post automatically merged:

We still have to factor weird shit like Numbers, CP-0 or the BMP. They (likely) won't lead to any major fights but it's interesting because we know:

- 4 Numbers remain (yes yes, fodder)
- CP-0 ships are about to run into the BMP near the water fall
- CP-0 intends to take Robin again.

There are additional conflicts outside of these 6 fights. Plus, I see Momo getting his sword back and fighting Orochi, so that's another one too
So you are one of the 'Toki is alive' believers? Well,me too! But Orochi could take her as hostage anyway. Denjiro has a deep connection with Orochi having worked under him for years.

Depends on how it is executed.

To beat Kaido you need:
- 9 scabbards combined
- 2 dukes showing off their sulong for first time
- 5 worst gens using their biggest attack
- Yamao using hybrid form for first time
- Momo and Luffy with new power up
Not sure what else is needed later.

To beat Big Mom, if all you need is, non distracted, non headache Kidd, with some support from Law, then it is 100% bullshit.

As bullshit as Big Mom's named attack did barely any damage to Kidd that isn't defending herself, as @Emperor pointed out earlier.
and half of their attacks did literally negligible
the SN's made him scream the most damage done was a cut from zoro and Luffy's gattling at first then after that zoro's Ashura and Luffy's acoc punches.. where among the supernovae Luffy was the only one who kept Kaido at bay and actually gave him a fight worth getting worked up at.

Akazaya's just cut Kaido but according to him they were too shallow.. after that and SN's first attacks... Kaido looked ever so invincible in Hybrid where nothing the SN's do would work on him.

The only ones who did considerable to decent damage to Kaido.. are Luffy first, Yamato and zoro (Yamato did little since she hadn't the chances zoro and folks got in team combat ) , and at the end law (kaido said his ability is off-putting and that injection shot to the neck did damage)..

these four out of the scabbard and SN's.

where again the most effective and decisive was Luffy alone as kaido himself stated him getting worked up over their fight.. and next to him was zoro's Ashura..

Of course. Why do you talk like Queen wasn't the threat to alliance. Sanji took the task of defeating Queen but ran away in between. Lucky for him, Queen is just focused on Sanji. Anyways blame Oda for writing Sanji in such shitty way.
No I blame you for having poor reading skills

If sanji doesn't take the time to figure out to stop the transformation we'll have an evil black hair sanji

What the heck is even the point of beating a threat to the alliance if he becomes a bigger threat?

He ran away because he wants to first figure out how to not become a crual and vicious monster like his brothers

This is probably the most emotionally compelling character arc because sanji is at risk of not only becoming the very thing he hates, but also because he might really become the act he put up in front of luffy during wci

If he loses his emotions we all know where this is going, nami's gonna have the cosette treatment, samurais will be used as meat shields etc...

Last edited:
You guys mentally okay?
They aren't, pretty sure they are what they'd call "beta males" praising what they label as "alpha male" or some similar idiocy based on toxic masculinity. Have Oda write a character not behaving like a Badass Macho™ and they will lose their shit because that's the only archetype they accept for whatever disturbed complex.

Not a coincidence most if not all of them are Zoro cultists.

:suresure::suresure:

People call this bad writing but the monster trio actually being smart is satisfying, it's better than a typical Shonen bs where if you ask for help or run you're considered "weak"

They aren't, pretty sure they are what they'd call "beta males" praising what they label as "alpha male" or some similar idiocy based on toxic masculinity. Have Oda write a character not behaving like a Badass Macho™ and they will lose their shit because that's the only archetype they accept for whatever disturbed complex.

Not a coincidence most if not all of them are Zoro cultists.
Tbh I like zoro, but this is just bs, how insecure you have to be about your fav to hate on other characters?

To think all this shit comes from powerscaling, tbh I didn't except much from sanji's fight, just the usual power up then win trope, but the character arc he's going was unexpected and great imo

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
:suresure::suresure:

People call this bad writing but the monster trio actually being smart is satisfying, it's better than a typical Shonen bs where if you ask for help or run you're considered "weak"

Tbh I like zoro, but this is just bs, how insecure you have to be about your fav to hate on other characters?

To think all this shit comes from powerscaling, tbh I didn't except much from sanji's fight, just the usual power up then win trope, but the character arc he's going was unexpected and great imo
nice try,zoro saving his captain is the best you could find on him:cantseeme::cantseeme:

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
If Sanji continues to fight even after the rapid changes of the body, that would a terrible writing. It’s a good thing he ran away to get his shit together. Queen would be defeated anyways.

nice try,zoro saving his captain is the best you could find on him:cantseeme::cantseeme:
You want the zoro and luffy panel being scared of king and queen ? Lol

And zoro ran away, no matter what you call it he still ran and it's a good thing he did instead of being a dumbass

Sanji is running too, because he doesn't want to turn into an emotionless monster that might attack the alliance

You like Zoro but you aren't a cultist, the different is noticeable and reaches other areas way shadier (such as tons of his cultist in this very forum sharing and liking homophobic and transphobic content against okamas out of the blue in order to attack Sanji).

I'm not the biggest fan of the way Oda is treating Sanji because I'd have preferred him to focus on hotter fire through emotions, fighting recipes and newkama style, but I'm not dumb enough to bash him for behaving as a congruent human with emotions and conflicts.

You like Zoro but you aren't a cultist, the different is noticeable and reaches other areas way shadier (such as tons of his cultist in this very forum sharing and liking homophobic and transphobic content against okamas out of the blue in order to attack Sanji).

I'm not the biggest fan of the way Oda is treating Sanji because I'd have preferred him to focus on hotter fire through emotions, fighting recipes and newkama style, but I'm not dumb enough to bash him for behaving as a congruent human with emotions and conflicts.
Some people just see sanji as a blond zoro, if he does something smart or emotional instead of just being a brute then it's bad writing

Personally before wci I never really thought much of sanji's character, he was badass funny and that's pretty much it, aside from the baratie arc he's never been that emotionally impactful except for a few moments

But he definitely became one of, if not my favorite during wci

Ironically the treatment he got from the author is the same as the one Kakashi got, pre ts he was "just" a badass side character, post ts you can straight up he became one of the key characters and it wouldn't even be a stretch given the ridiculous amount of panel time he had despite not being there during dresrosa

And people called it bad writing when Kakashi had less action but more emotion

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I'd have preferred him to focus on hotter fire through emotions, fighting recipes and newkama style
I agree to this! What we are getting is not the best PU. I’d also add CP 9 moves in the system apart from the geppo/sky walk (as I had a discussion with some peeps regarding this matter ) but what we are getting has to be accepted with a grain of salt. Not a big fan of Sanji swallowing his pride to accept the genetic modifications done by his dad but I’d love it if Sora’s drug slaps Judge’s science and makes him retain his emotions unlike the other Vinsmoke brothers.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
You want the zoro and luffy panel being scared of king and queen ? Lol

And zoro ran away, no matter what you call it he still ran and it's a good thing he did instead of being a dumbass

Sanji is running too, because he doesn't want to turn into an emotionless monster that might attack the alliance
None of that makes any sense its just an attempt at coping

Status
Not open for further replies.