Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They love bringing up the roof lol. Meanwhile this chapter pretty much confirmed what people have been saying. Kidd and Law were being held back on the roof because it wasn't their time or place to shine. It was Luffy and Zoro's. If they think Zoro getting more shine on the roof means he's stronger than Kidd or Law they're kidding themselves.
First Sanji then Midd and Law and only then comes Zoro, this is vital information for you.
Tatsumaki still better than all out awakening, last resort boys btw.

i can't belive the are still some zoro tards that are stupid enough to expect luffy to leave permanent damage like scars even though he only use his punch.
this forum stupidity never cease to amuse me.
i do hope you're just trolling tho, otherwise you might need some help

Those people were using haki and their katana are named blades not just some random pieces of steel!

When did I say Kaido wasn’t taking damage tell me please.

This time calm down, stop your hate and read what I’m saying, every attack Kaido took did damage him but the damage was superficial, Luffy the person with the most hits on him said his attacks were too shallow, meaning the damage Kaido had been taking all along was superficial.

The first hit that actually damage Kaido in this whole war was Zoro cutting him, and Zoro was only able to do this because he used advCoC.

Luffy then started using advCoC which for the first time he is actually causing Kaido serious damage unlike before!
Your say : I guess you missed chapter 1010 where for the first time Zoro and Luffy were actually starting to damage Kaido then, unlike their superficial attacks from before.

You say Zoro and Luffy actually start to damage kadio guy. Then you say unlike superficial/ real attack.

That is like saying kadio has not take damage until zoro and luffy actually damage with specfic requirements. Which is false.

We are talking about kinemon guy who can’t beat doflamingo which kadio call him weak does damage to kadio and made him bleed. He is not even yonko commander level.

Kadio say the wound scar is too shallow to Reopen because none of them are compare to oden but it does not mean kadio will not die from 9 samurais. Kadio just have higher HP than anyone in Wano arc. But if we goes Kaido logic on luffy x scar. Hybrid Kadio could not reopen luffy scar even so called advanced coc attack and dont give the bluet attack excuse. Hybrid kadio can’t compare to Akainu by kadio logic.

We don’t know if zoro use advanced coc and zoro denied he use it in manga. But was in virve card database or something I miss about zoro using advanced coc ? Then it does not mean kadio need to be damage or kill by only advanced coc. It is literally no limit fallacy. Superman Goku, Bowser, Toriko , and Death Star can kill kadio without advanced aoc.

Advanced aoc is just boost your attack power. Split sky is just fancy effect to show off.

The answer is Zoro is strong that he can kill kadio like nothing and can literally one shot like cutting head off.

Luffy then started using advCoC which for the first time he is actually causing Kaido serious damage unlike before![

How the serious attack ? I have seen killer do very serious attack and literally rip hawkin arm off. We don’t know how much it compare to advCoC to advCoA. Zoro just keep scare kadio with swimming the sword with his haki. The same advCoc that kadio use on kinemon and kinemon is alive unlike akainu attack ace which ace died.

You : Those people were using haki and their katana are named blades not just some random pieces of steel!

in new world, everyone and their mother in action scene learn Or know haki. Even rebecca know CoO
‘Named blade is meanless because it is mostly fancy cool stuff. The real power depend on user. The real sword is that you have to haki on it and sword never brake. I have seen vice marine have named sword but it is not good argument.
In fact Akainu literally take no damage from Marco and vista sneak attack when Akainu is trying to kill jinbe. Fact is that Akainu does not scream in pain like kadio reaction law rock attack.

Kidd use random piece of steel to kadio like turning into golem and do wrestling move on him. Question is that do you see the Kidd use haki coating or something?

Btw Law throw random rocks at kadio and it make kadio scream in pain.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I never called anyone a zorotard nor any kind of tard, it's you guys who keep using names like condom, midd, big meme like some form of self-secure validation :whitepress:
everyone uses those, but of course to you it's only us the zorotards the only people you ever talk about ever, it's ok we have seen people like you a million times before and won't stop seeing them anytime soon:myman:

Would they destroy Katakuri and Marco?
Currently, they’d probably crush Katakuri, though Kid would have a bit harder of a time because of Katakuri’s speed (Law has instant attacks and movement). Unsure as of Marco becuase he’s hard to scale as he willingly took a backseat to let the next generation shine, though I think he’s the strongest YC outside of Beckman and thus a harder fight.

Trash arc
Powerscale are a mess.
Asspulls after asspulls
"It seems that Kaidou cut him in half, but Kinemon is still alive because he thinks that the cut that Law made in Punk Hazard did not stick well." really? ffs oda...
Law and kid gonna win vs bm because now they have awakened ability just cuz oda decided they have it rn. but when fighting 2 yonkos they didnt use any of those abilities, even when near death. ok.
"Apoo and Drake discuss about to create an alliance, they are with Numbers 1, 2 and 3."
lmao.
so much for yonkos. getting defeated by amateurs with no experience using awakened abilities that doesnt last long and getting betrayed by their own crew....
imagine 2 yonkos that lived so long and have a lot of experience overall, losing vs a not so experienced guy using CoC and guys not so experienced using their awakened abilities.... what a fking trash arc.
I really have mixed fillings rn. one side wants to this arc finish asap and oda to get his shit together and start making sense with power levels and a fucking better arc, and the other side just wants to fking see this shit manga burn to the ground rn.

tldr: kaido and bm sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.