Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ikkoku still the attack that oda doesn't want any SN to get hit by
BM no diffed Punk Kidd form with ikkoku... luckily he escaped before that.
This attack still destroyed walls around. Hype

Kid and law going strong but fighting desperately
Hopefully next chapter oda shows again their battle

Kanjuro and Kin should have stayed dead
Where would you rank it next to TB?

I’ve maintained Zoro fighting since beginning lol

We’ve made better predictions that came true than lmfao Page One and Ulti joining Mid after Wano lmaoooooooo

Sanji finna clap a calamity a feat over kid lmaoo
Sanji > Kid
Y’all don’t bad
The series jokester is stronger than your fav :gokulaugh::denzimote::holdthisl:
How old are you?

I swear Akainu vs Kaido is bowser vs ganondorf over again.

Bowser and Akainu don’t have hype like kadio and ganondorf. Ironically Akainu is more related to bowser than any one piece character. Bowser and Akainu are simply character like King Koopa, Admiral, Fleet admiral. Athrough Akainu don’t rule like king but he can control navy force. The difference is Bowser is side of evil force. Akainu is supposed to be good side but people think he is cruel marine guy with absolute justice mindset. Both have lava theme.
Both have better feats than ganondorf and kadio.

Ganondorf and kadio have thing like you can’t kill me unless you have these requirement. Ganondorf need master sword to seal or defeat him. But other zelda games where you can kill ganondorf without master sword. Kadio can be damage with other people but people are argue that zoro or luffy can do really damage kadio. It feel they are treating kadio like ganondorf for some reason.
Ganon have literally beast pig form like full zoan form,. Ganon pig form is pig hyrid form. Almost like pig/boar fruit thing. Ganondorf and kadio have hype surromd by people say.
Not to mention both have sword that hurt them Like weak point or something.
Then link is compare to zoro by oda.

The reason people say ganondorf or kadio beat Akainu or bowser because ganomdorf or kadio have thing call “I can’t be killed unless you have something and you don’t have it “ But in feats bowser and Akainu beat ganondorf and kadio.
It is basic no limit fallacy. Yes people argue ganondorf can fight superman.

Status
Not open for further replies.