Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
youve hated it for that long ?
are you by any chance masochistic
Reading comprehension really is lacking in this forum huh? Please point out where I said I hated for 12 years? I said I read for 12 years, that doesn't mean I hated it for 12 years buddy. I know you are an active user on here so you read a lot of comments since you have nothing better to do but please learn basic comprehension skills.

Okay, I'm not gonna lie, I really like this chapter. When the spoilers first came out without context and said that Kanjuro was alive, I thought it was such trash writing but now that he's dying while creating this fucking monster, I'm totally fine with it.

As for Kinemon, I'm not as disappointed with him being alive as others because I anyways expected it. He has a wife and has to see Wano's dawn. Durability King fr. I personally think he'll die after that but let's see.

Kidd and Law being awakened make sense considering we've seen people far weaker than them having it.

9/10 chapter, much better than the last chapter even though I liked it too.

- Powerups with no buildup or foreshadowing whatsoever
I still think these are better power ups than what happens with Luffy

Kid and Law don't get much screen time. Kid has never had a fight and Law hasn't gone all out since dressrosa. We see so little of them that its believable that they can have something like awakening up their sleeve. Especially since we know they haven't mastered it.

But for Luffy, KOing this man literally makes him stronger. And I know this is true for every anime character but there's something off when he goes from getting 1 shot to splitting the sky in only a few chapters.

The spoilers made it seem like Big Mom took severe damage but in reality she didn't, she still took some damage so props to Law but it didn't do as much as the spoilers made it out to be.
The fact that even her homies commented on it, goes to show how rare and impressive it is to even make her cough blood at all

It’s the same as when she scraped her knees. BM blood is rarer than mythical Zoan :crazwhat:

Wow ironically Law’s awakening was more disappointing and Kidd’s was more impressive visually speaking

“Vomiting blood” what in the bonkers :kobeha:
way over sensationalized
I agree
but I wont talk much until you see the impact of kid's
big mom did cough blood but thats no where near enough , we even see her respond right away to the attack and she just got angrier. then again its big mom
:memehm:
i really wish they continue this next week but I doubt it.

Reading comprehension really is lacking in this forum huh? Please point out where I said I hated for 12 years? I said I read for 12 years, that doesn't mean I hated it for 12 years buddy. I know you are an active user on here so you read a lot of comments since you have nothing better to do but please learn basic comprehension skills.
point taken
cheers mate
:milaugh:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
No, Kaido is more durable too. He survived a 10K meter fall like nothing while Bage was sure BM can't survive a fall from Whole Cake Chateau. This doesn't necessarily prove BM really would've failed, but Kaido does have an infinitely better durability feat.
Yeah you're actually right lol. Kaido has better durability, endurance and recovery feats than Linlin.

To be fair if you're saying you wasted 12 years that sounds like you've hated it for that long.
It's like if the people who hated the GoT's last season retroactively said that watching the entire series was a waste of time.

Give it time, you will. Fight isn't over. Guaranteed it'll show her getting serious next chapter followed by a change in scene again
Linlin has to show her own awakening and that could very well be too much for Law & Kid.

I still putting stocks that Linlin is returning to Elbaf. So that Luffy can fight her and it shall be his first real 1 vs 1 against a yonko.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.