Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
How many characters you have seen with adCoC? As far as I know, adCoC users are Luffy, Kaido, BigMom, Whitebeard, Roger, Shanks, Oden (probably), Zoro (yet to know) while awakening users are Doflamingo, Katakuri, Law, Kid, 3 original admirals, 3 creatures in impeldown.
I think WB, Kaido, Fujitora, BM and even Green Bull can be added to awakened list.

In a chapter that is not about Admirals

You got dogs trying to compensate and damage control for Admirals by giving them the SN’s feats and making up imaginary Awakening headcanons :kobeha:

To the point that they essentially implyYonkos could have been wiped out by just sending admirals to each of the Yonko bases in the years they were building their empire :kobeha:

They ignore the narrative of the new gen
surpassing the old gen that Oda has laid out and think he is writing a story for Admirals :kobeha:

And dont even remember that two Admirals were in bandages after fighting Sabo a 600 mil bounty fighter and his motley crew of 300-500 mil bounty members :kobeha:
Any chapter without an admiral is at best a 5/10. I stopped reading the actual chapters months ago and have been only following the spoilers. I will not actually read a chapter until an admiral shows up.

Any chapter without an admiral is at best a 5/10. I stopped reading the actual chapters months ago and have been only following the spoilers. I will not actually read a chapter until an admiral shows up.
That is even worse than reading the chapter and saying the same shit you spouted

Because instead of working with all the facts you work with secondhand facts and arent even ashamed of it

Every time an admiral has shown up postTS they have been getting the same treatment as antagonists power levels be damned, Fujitora has some of the worst top tier feats and Sakazuki is the Gorosei’s lapdog and Kuzan’s ass was ignored by Doffy and his ice freeze was busted out but you think Oda is going to make them look better? :seriously:

You are out of your mind if you think Admiral treatment postTS has been the epitome of respect :milaugh:

That is even worse than reading the chapter and saying the same shit you spouted

Because instead of working with all the facts you work with secondhand facts and arent even ashamed of it

Every time an admiral has shown up postTS they have been getting the same treatment as antagonists power levels be damned, Fujitora has some of the worst top tier feats and Sakazuki is the Gorosei’s lapdog and Kuzan’s ass was ignored by Doffy and his ice freeze was busted out but you think Oda is going to make them look better? :seriously:

You are out of your mind if you think Admiral treatment postTS has been the epitome of respect :milaugh:
We’ve never seen an admiral get hurt on panel in the post time skip.

And we don’t even know what one looks like.

We literally saw Roger vs WB and got the COC reveal before seeing one of the admirals.

That’s mental

imagine Akainu awakening:steef:
Punk Hazard 2.0 :cheers:
Post automatically merged:

:hapnoel:
Post automatically merged:

Tree admiral are attacking old sick WB and yet they didn`t finish him BB and his all crew were needed to finish him off. How is that soloing?
Replace BB + crew with any Admiral and WB would still have died. WB was just lucky the Admirals were not up for owning him any further. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.