Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro wanted to knock Kaido down failed and in the next attack Luffy did with base punches there's clear intentional portrayal here by Oda

:kayneshrug:
No, he wanted to knock out kaido not knock him down. Luffy knocked him down when they first fought but didn't cause any damage. Knocking him down doesn't mean anything.

I don't see how they're so much above Big Mom that they can survive abilities that she can't; BM is actually more durable than Roger and WB. So if Law can magically crush hearts now, then they're not surviving it either.

I don't think Zoro being relative to Law makes him an easier target. If Law abilities actually involve him landing direct hits, I can totally see Zoro being a harder target to hit than Big Mom.
Thats my point, mate.

As for the Zoro thing , explain.

We can say this until something surprising happens to either character.

Tbh. I'm banking on both damaging her bad, only for both to get the favor returned. However, I think Kid is eventually going to be the one who stands out here And gets up. Haki DOES bloom in the heat of battle, so I can see Kid paralleling Luffy in this regard and finally gaining some attribute to AdCoC or AdCoA in the end along with using his awakening.

I don't see them losing to BM. Oda doesnt set up and drag out fights (that he consistently shows) only for the protagonists to lose. There is zero payoff in that idea.
If Rooftop Supernova Killer wins his fight and said Go Partner. His Captain and The Most Popular Supernova will not Lose

Meaning Oda wont have Law going around crushing everybody’s hearts and stuff since a Shonen is directed at a younger demographic where graphic stuff like that is less likely to happen.
Oh okay thanks. Although the reason why law won't be crushing zoro's heart is because zoro is mc and he has a plot armor. As someone previously mentioned that he won't be able to defeat WB, Shanks etc.

Yes it matters because clearly zolo's ashura only dealt superficial damage and didn't really contribute much on Kaido's upcoming downfall against Luffy

Blunt and internal damage doesn't inflict scar or superficial damage?:kayneshrug:

Only applies to zolofanboys like you because you over wanked it and majority of the likes of you even states that zolo tanked the full hakai and Law didn't bailed his ass out Lmao:suresure:
Stop telling me that these things don't exist.

Stop claiming scarring someone who's impossible to scar is superficial damage because it's not.

He called Law's gamma knife a trick. He didn't claim that anyone of Luffy attack caused significant injury so it didn't. Zoro's did.

Nobody has brought manga facts Law teleported Zoro. Just assumptions. I know it's hard for you to accept the fact Zoro can hold his own against a YC1 when not using haki.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
As for the Zoro thing , explain.
Why lol? Zoro technically was fast enough to block Hakai for whatever amount of time, before Law could shamble the supernovas out. Zoro did sense Carrot and reacted to her faster than Law way back when they came to Zou. Some of Zoro's attacks are essentially blitzes.

Big Mom is a tank, she can display good combat speeds. She doesn't dodge or attack as fast as Zoro though.

Oh please enough of this 20 broken bones shit

Human body has 206 bones in total. Zoro broke 20 and they were never specified which. We didnt even saw any bone piercing like we did with Sanji

That was Oda wanking to the roof the same guy that was K.O.es by nerfed Killer 2 weeks prior to that
Rooftop Zoro struggles agaisnt King now

Seems like Kid and Law had already awakened their DF prior to Onigashima.
I will wait till the full summary on that one. The short summary doesnt really say much.

No, he wanted to knock out kaido not knock him down. Luffy knocked him down when they first fought but didn't cause any damage. Knocking him down doesn't mean anything.
Nope he wanted to 'at least' knock Kaido off his feet as it says it doesn't mention anywhere about defeating him otherwise the context of 'at least' makes no sense because knocking him out is a big feat.

Knocking Kaido down while hurting him is what he wanted but failed which Luffy accomplished straight after Zoro stating this sometimes you just have to add 1 + 1 and get 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.