Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You do know the same author who wrote Kaido and Big Mom will be the same author who is going to write BB and Shanks? Oda is the problem. The dude surrounded himself with a bunch of yes men who won’t call him out on his pathetic writing.
More like his editors are forcing him to not kill popular characters.

Gol D. Roger

ΘΆΙ¦Ι› Φ„Ι¨Κ€ΗŸΘΆΙ› Σ„Ι¨ΥΌΙ’
β€Ž
Fakeout deaths in Crapabasta saga.
-Igaram
-Dorry
-Dalton
-Pell (Nico Robin)
-Kid who overheard Mr. 2
-Mr. 3 (eaten by alligator)
-Kohja x 2 (got shot two times)
-Pell (A nuke LMAO)
-Bon Clay (defeated by Hina)

Pisskypiea
-Gan Fall
-Kamakiri
-Laki
-Pagaya
-Braham
-Wyper
-Enel (killed by Wyper, revived himself with fake science LOLOL)
-Gedatsu (fell down Skypiea)

Wano (with W) >>>>>>>> Pisskypiea and Crapabasta
Yeah, Oda's been using the same formula all along more or less. The main difference is that we were not as used to Oda's style back then as we are now, so we actually believed his fake tension moments were real back in the day.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
β€Ž
Zoro aint exempt from trash moments in Wano either

β€œWho knows by the end of this I might be tearing at your throat!”

β€œAt least let me die with a sword”

Zoro having mood swings like a certain chef here got me going like

:kaidowhat:
What?

In the first statement he says that he will go to any lengths to win since King is doing so. In the second line he is angry and asks King to show him more respect and actually defeat him rather than the shit he tried to pull.

Both are very much in character lol.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
@TheKnightOfTheSea Tkots, hold me ;-;.

I had such high hopes, this arc is shit.
Same bro... this arc has been build up since Thriller Bark and it's just so disappointing.

It's supposed to be the culmination of decades of OP and the entire New World saga, and it's just..... shit lol.

Wano was supposed to be great.

He could've literally solo'd the entire alliance by himself and no one was there to stop him lol.
Fax. Don't forget Kaido randomly switching to his jobber zoan 9 times in the raid lol.

Fakeout deaths in Crapabasta saga.
-Igaram
-Dorry
-Dalton
-Pell (Nico Robin)
-Kid who overheard Mr. 2
-Mr. 3 (eaten by alligator)
-Kohja x 2 (got shot two times)
-Pell (A nuke LMAO)
-Bon Clay (defeated by Hina)

Pisskypiea
-Gan Fall
-Kamakiri
-Laki
-Pagaya
-Braham
-Wyper
-Enel (killed by Wyper, revived himself with fake science LOLOL)
-Gedatsu (fell down Skypiea)

Wano (with W) >>>>>>>> Pisskypiea and Crapabasta
Forgot Bellamy LOL. Killed by Doflamingo but not actually. Oda was such a hack pre-timeskip. Now he actually kills characters like Ace or Monet.

Why are we suddenly acting like this chapter proves they weren't below Marco before 1030? And why're we so sure they surpassed Marco in the first place?
Well at least for Law, I always thought he could win because Marco has shit haki feats. He basically relies entirely on his devil fruit. We saw that against king, he got his wing cut off.

That could work for other characters but agianst Law, having bad haki means you get separated limb from limb.

Law's lacking in those areas which is the main reason why he lost to Doffy and couldn't get his heart back from Vergo despite the massive difference in their strength. Even one of Doffy's Black Knights pressured in CQC while G2 Luffy absolutely destroyed the same while being hindered by Bellamy.
Put Luffy and Zoro in the same situation as that of Vergo, they wouldn’t be able to get their heart back either, not when Vergo keeps squeezing the f out of it.

Luffy was getting schooled by Doffy same as Law before G4. In fact Law was arguably more impressive since he fought pre-GK Doffy

Sure.
Manga :
Chapter 957
Brannew :
Next, A Born Monster who laid waste to a village of giants in Elbaph as a toddler

She mistrusts anyone not a direct part of her family and with her 85 children she rules asa the undisputed Queen of the country of sweets Totto Land !! Captain Big Mom

Brannew :Lastly, A man who was only an Apprentice Pirate when he was a member of the rocks crew.. he earned the respect of ferocious pirates through his individual strength Alone until he was worthy of the title of emperor of the sea Supreme Command of the animal kingdom pirates Kaido king of the beast
So Kaido became an emperor with Raw individual strength unlike Big mom this is also supported by statements in the manga like 1 on 1 always bet on Kaido, and his other title of WSC.

Secondly this is also supported in the Ace Novel
Whitebeard is the strongest in the world. But the author of this novel says it is not easy to define the word "strongest". Skull loves anything about pirates and collects pirates goods. He believes Kaido is the strongest in 1 on 1 fight. He adds that Kaido is the "strongest creature". He wouldn't die even if you tried to kill him; Big Mom is the "strongest family"; Whitebeard is the"strongest pirate" from the way he has lived.

Deuce analyzes that Kaido is a dangerous pirate who loves violence;
Big Mom prefers business;
Whitebeard is a classic pirate.
Deuce doesn't know how to analyze Shanks.
There's more statements in the manga I can pull if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.