Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where has it been proven? I've not once seen a translation where Zoro says 'I at least wanted to knock you out'.

The context of the situation matters. Zoro wanted to knock Kaido down who straight after Zoro's attack was STILL stood up.

The only logical conclusion is Zoro wanted his attack to have the same effect Luffy's next attack did which hurt Kaido and sent him flying on his ass.
Zoro wanted to do the same as he did to Kaku

The scabbards knocked Kaido yet didn't scar him, are they > Ashura now?

See guys, There is only one yonko crew that went down...that was WBPs and the main reason for that is WB died. I just don't see any such thing happening to either Kaido nor BM. Like its not that BPs will cease to exist after this war or something, they might have some losses...but we know every fodder is probably still alive.

Actually, Law teleported only after Zoro stopped Hakai so either Law forgot he can teleport or he was not quick enough to react on time. The latter makes the most sense in which case Zoro's reaction speed is just better than Law's.
Luffy reacted first then they all saw it coming and Zoro jumping in telling them to run, afterwards Law teleported them all.

Its the case of Hakai being unavoidable than it being Zoro faster than Law reaction wise imo.

Big Mom is a yonko

but her attack power sucks ass, Indra didn't knock out anyone, couldn't knock out Kidd, even with her Hera technique she couldn't knock out either Killer or Kidd

Big Mom is just a tanky ballon, hence why I kicked her out of the top 10
Lol what a dumb fucking reason to do that.

Some people like you refuse to believe that Kid and Law are really strong and instead make the excuse by calling Big Mom weak.

you forget that internal destruction >>>>> a scar
Kaido mocked Luffy's general performance with Gomu Gomu what whereas he didn't mock Zoro's and he would not have done that most likely had Luffy's performance proven more compelling. If anything Kaido probably lost 40% HP so far notwithstanding his regenerating powers so in reality Zoro probably inflicted him a vaster amount of damage many believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.