I am 100% sure that
power
and
nobara
is also not dead.

It is what it is

spoiler tag to be nice

Last edited:
It should be taken into account that Big Mom didn't see him in 20 years at least, Shanks stopped him and immediately went to MF, Mihawk has never gone to Wano and the other strong "sword wielders" are King, one of his underlings, Shiliew who was in ID and Vista that hasn't put foot on Wano in 25 years. Who should have scarred him? :suresure:
:queenhear:
Oh, excuses.

The way I see it even if luffy defeats kaido it would not have been a concrete 1v1 since kaido was fighting non-stop while luffy already lost and had to get assisted etc.

Bigmom is going to be his first 1v1 yonko that he will beat

He won't fight Shanks

And will probably just like against kaido need help to defeat blackbeard
I pretty sure luffy said he wants to defeat all yonkos & shanks is gonna test luffy & his crew

Big Mom's physical strength alone is comparable to boundman
she has ACoC and possibly ACoA as well. In any case her haki feats, skysplitting and no touch ACoC, are much better than zoro's.

Zoro needs to deal with that along with prometheus, zeus, and whatever other homies big mom can shit out.
Zoros strength shits on boundman tho, Hakai would if not wipe him out upon contact would launch him across planet. Look at what happened when someone far stronger than bojndman Odeb tried to block an attack like a million times weaker than Hakai.

Sky splitting fan service aside what has Big Mom ever shown? ACoC without true AP and lethality is so trash even Kinnemon lives through it. What is she gonna do to deal with Ashuras speed and lethality? How is she not getting one shot from attack that nearly killed Kaido?

the thing is, people say this but all might/julius is also not dead.
I am 100% sure that power and nobara is also not dead.

It is what it is
Yes Nobara isn't dead. She's a main character after all but Oda's case with kinemon and Kanjuro is the most insulting death fakeout I've read

Zoros strength shits on boundman tho, Hakai would if not wipe him out upon contact would launch him across planet. Look at what happened when someone far stronger than bojndman Odeb tried to block an attack like a million times weaker than Hakai.

Sky splitting fan service aside what has Big Mom ever shown? ACoC without true AP and lethality is so trash even Kinnemon lives through it. What is she gonna do to deal with Ashuras speed and lethality? How is she not getting one shot from attack that nearly killed Kaido?
King's casual attacks ragdolls zolo and of course Boundman also ragdolls zolo:cheers:

Even current base Luffy ragdolls zoro:gokulaugh:

Maybe now BM will finally get serious after being hit by Law’s awakening :endthis:

If Law can continuously Gamma knife any opponent inside KROOM and it bypasses Yonko lvl haki. That is extremely broken af. That is better than what any rooftop SN has shown in terms of potency

Can people finally stop writing nonsense?

Which yc1 other than Katakuri has awakening?
Which yc is broken like Law and kid other than Katakuri?
Which yc has advanced other than Katakuri?
Using Katakuri doesn't work coz he was never compared to these clowns (Marco, king, Queen)
How are Marco/king even fighting Kid? They get washed. They can't block his awakening or dodge it.
Law beats Marco too.

Portrayal has always been clear :SN trio> Zoro.
Zoro is fighting and beating a common YC , so Law can't be below Marco /King.
You guys can't scale and that's why you thought zoro>Katakuri coz of rooftop fanservice
The real battles which showcase their true pLs are after R5 vs yonko finished.

Kidd had no counter for fs and I didn't see hiw he would beat Katakuri but with his awakening powers, he can now.
Awakened Kidd >~ Awakened Katakuri > base Kata >~ Punk Kidd > base Kidd
Awakened Law > Awakened Doffy > base Doffy >~ Law
Currently: Luffy ~ Admirals > Kidd ~ Old Legends >~ Katakuri > Law > Doffy >= Marco/King/Zoro
IF Kidd gets adcoc then he's solid top tier as admirals
Doffy has awakening and according to u he is a YC 3 below cracker so stfu

Status
Not open for further replies.