Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
but he learned awakening off-screen, how is this any different
And it doesnt feels like asspull isnt it. :wellwell:
and it would be utter shit writing for Oda to set up this subplot with Kid and Shanks and not have it come to fruition at all. Kid isn't a mouthbreather like Moria, the man constantly challenges the yonko.
There is no plot with them. Yes Shanks took Kid's arm but Oda isnt gonna interrupt Luffy and Shanks's meeting with Kid. Like can you see Kid and Shanks fighting.

Well i cant see what doesnt exist
sent him flying in perospero direction and at the same time sent perospero flying too...
sent him flying with zoro combined attacks (zoro sent king and sanji queen )
Pushed him with so much raw power that Queen shattered the entire ground while sending fodders flying, trying to stop the kick force

Ikkoku ain't half as strong as Hakai nor did Kid tank it. The most physically gifted character in the series asked another equally gifted character if her back can handle Hakai. That shit is literally the most powerful attack we've ever seen in the series. Let's stop being ridiculous. There is a reason why Kid put aside his pride and thanked Zoro for saving his ass.
Hakai is overrated especially when you have to use silly banter between Kaidou and Bigmom to prove your point.

Kaido receiving attacks that cause superficial damage, internal or external, didn't weaken his body to the point it allowed Zoro could scar him. That's not how it works.
My point about Kaido becoming weakened and sustaining more damage wasn't in reference to Zoro's attacks but Luffy's.

The Scabbards combination attack couldn't even open up a old scar. That tells us it's easier to open up an old scar than create a new one. I also tells us all the attacks he received prior to being scarred by Zoro didn't allow Zoro to scar him. Even now with Kaido starting to weaken his body's durability and toughness remains the same.
I don't believe Kaido's durability and overall toughness is exactly the same from before the raid. Kaido is slowly sustaining damage that will decrease his ability to tank and thus, he will eventually become KO'd from too much damage that bypassed his toughness.

@TheAncientCenturion
@Gol D. Roger

I will ask this one time, is this troll allowed to bait + insult for no reason but not us?

So, Awakening can substitute AdCoC huh? As in you can easily defeat a Yonko even if your awakening is still not developed like Kidd and Law are currently doing?

Oda stop it, you’ve already got @Erkan12 and @Seraphoenix on suicide watch from how useless Advanced Conqueror’s Haki is, you don’t have to hand Big Mom defeat from two rookies with fledgling awakenings lol.
My B, let me say my prayers to Stephen Paul to rid me of my sins and bitchslap Erkan back to the depths of Twitter
I can ''bitch'' slap this troll in my sleep all day and I can be very creative with the insults too if I am allowed, but it looks like Lee is the only one who is allowed to use insult and not threadbanned at the same time?
nobody else on the thread is as stupid as he is lol.
If I am allowed to insult this troll just tell me, I am going to answer this troll accordingly and with very special insults, I am very creative at that. :goyea:

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
sent him flying in perospero direction and at the same time sent perospero flying too...
sent him flying with zoro combined attacks (zoro sent king and sanji queen )
Pushed him with so much raw power that Queen shattered the entire ground while sending fodders flying, trying to stop the kick force
He didnt send him flying he made his neck skin and he tumbled to the ground but even if he did sent him flying he still did no damage chopper also ragdolled him around and that did nothing

@TheAncientCenturion
@Gol D. Roger

I will ask this one time, is this troll allowed to bait + insult for no reason but not us?

I can ''bitch'' slap this troll in my sleep all day and I can be very creative with the insults too if I am allowed, but it looks like Lee is the only one who is allowed to use insult and not threadbanned at the same time?

If I am allowed to insult this troll just tell me, I am going to answer this troll accordingly and with very special insults, I am very creative at that. :goyea:
The mods are Admiral wankers

He didnt send him flying he made his neck skin and he tumbled to the ground but even if he did sent him flying he still did no damage chopper also ragdolled him around and that did nothing
sending flying with a kick demands WAYY more strenght and power than picking up... Comon, that's basic knowledge, and AGAIN I ALREADY SAID THAT INDEED IT IS NOT ENOUGH TO HURT QUEEN, MF KO BIG MOM WITH ZERO DAMAGE WHAT WOULD YOU THINK LMAO

I know you're crying because you just got bodied but don't try to run away from the initial point
Your window licking ass said hakai is only double an ikkoku when ikkoku makes a tiny hole in the skull and once again this chapter breaks a wall meanwhile hakais impact was bigger than onigashima itself
Cry more
Hakai didn't make any hole anywhere in Onigaishima except in Zoros body. Ikkoku sovereignty is solo attack and Ocean sovereignty is combined attack. Funny you have to say that ikkoku sovereignty is not even half of Hakai. You are practically saying that Bigmom contribution of Hakai is practically more potent than her signature attack? Also, same attack and same magnitude was visually seen when giants in little garden used similar technique. Guess that attack is equal to Hakai using your visual effect logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.