Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Irrelevant kaido gonna keep getting up until his head gets chopped off.
Is that why he got defeat 7 or 8 times? Kaido would be either unconscious after his defeat or unable to move from his spot. Getting bis head chopped is not needed. By the time Zoro defeats King we would be near the end of Luffy vs Kaido. Zoro at a time limit… soon the medicine effect is gonna wear out and Zoro would be off the war.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
No I can look at panels and after kaido gets hit he turns to zoro shitting himself sweating saying YOU CAN USE COC TOO ????
And only calms down when zoro replies I don't know what you're talking about.
Are you saying Zoro got Kaido shook cos of adCoC???

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Is that why he got defeat 7 or 8 times? Kaido would be either unconscious after his defeat or unable to move from his spot. Getting bis head chopped is not needed. By the time Zoro defeats King we would be near the end of Luffy vs Kaido. Zoro at a time limit… soon the medicine effect is gonna wear out and Zoro would be off the war.
And then what they just gonna leave kaido there until he gets up lmfao
We don't know when those losses came either
Zoro is on no limit
You think oda has zoro outside on his own for him to fall on a bomb of an island with no one to help him lmfao
Kaido himself said beating him and driving him from wano isn't enough

So, Awakening can substitute AdCoC huh? As in you can easily defeat a Yonko even if your awakening is still not developed like Kidd and Law are currently doing?

Oda stop it, you’ve already got @Erkan12 and @Seraphoenix on suicide watch from how useless Advanced Conqueror’s Haki is, you don’t have to hand Big Mom defeat from two rookies with fledgling awakenings lol.
Any admiral would have died from Law's attack Lee-kun. Try harder.

In fact no admiral even makes it past the Scabbards that Kaido beat. Especially given the beating Sabo and Vets gave Fujitora and Greenbull.

In fact no admiral even makes it past the Scabbards that Kaido beat. Especially given the beating Sabo and Vets gave Fujitora and Greenbull.
cap
these attacks would not even work on akainu or kizaru
fuji and green bull would shit on them since they not retarded like big mom

Exactly. I made an entire thread trying to shove that down people's throats but they simply cant swallow facts. :crazwhat:
yes, just like they can't swallow the fact that Zoro (and killer) are SN in their own rights like their captains. they both have a very strong portrayal as leaders of the next gen too.

they keep bringing up the luffy, kid, law trio, but they simply can't understand that these three are competing directly for PK title (law's case is weird but you get what i mean). it doesn't mean zoro and killer have to be weaker, especially zoro since his goal his to get to that yonko lvl too by surpassing mihawk (who is > shanks, no amount of crying will change that). why is that so hard to understand ?

i just can't with some people on this forum, i ignore most of the shit i see cause arguing with them is clearly pointless.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

Akainu fought the entire Whitebeard Pirates by himself and was winning lol. 1 Yonko Crew >>> Scabbards.

The Admirals are Logias so Law’s awakening literally would not tickle them but nice try lol. Only the Yonko would be injured by such a pathetic attack. Maybe Fuji since he is a Paramecia lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.