Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Mom doesn't look so damaged. Knowing Oda she is probably still quite fine overall. At least Zoro probably removed something like 20 to 25 % HP to Kaido with that attack according to calculations, I would not bet anything past 15 % for Big Mom. She is probably being meme'd.

uh makes a massive difference cause the bulk of the damage was done where he got scarred.
lol
should I look at kaido's mouth too when oden scarred his chest to assess how much damage he did?
you cant be serious.
Law's attack does internal damage, I can't show you an x-ray of how damaged Big Mom's organs are.

But by the way Kaido and Big Mom react to the attack, we can see which attack clearly did the most damage.

It would be fair for me to show the cut on Kaido's chest if we had an x-ray of Big Mom's damaged organs
Post automatically merged:

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE
reminder that kaido is more durable than meme and better endurance
chaves such a clown comparing that weak ass attack of law with asura when tatsumaki shit on law s awakening attack
low iq candy
cry bitch :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

I've been thinking about it

I low key hope ZKK happens. It would play right into all the buildup of zoro's lineage.

I just can't rectify why Oda would do that and also build up Luffy to be the only person capable of defeating kaido. Will Oda really undermine Luffy's victory with zoro's? I don't think he would.

Stop banning people because you love and wanna protect Redon

:seriously:

Law's attack does internal damage, I can't show you an x-ray of how damaged Big Mom's organs are.

But by the way Kaido and Big Mom react to the attack, we can see which attack clearly did the most damage.

It would be fair for me to show the cut on Kaido's chest if we had an x-ray of Big Mom's damaged organs
Post automatically merged:

cry bitch :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Law's attack is internal thus he can't leave a scar on BM body yet both his attack and ashura did similar damage to Yonko

The only reason ashura looks better is because he did external attack via enma by scaring kaido

After these attacks? Yonko aren't weakened and kept fighting

Law can't penetrate BM's skin to reach her heart with GK while Kroom completely ignores her durability.
Didn´t GK ignores durability and haki too?
In case it show that Law with Shock Wille pose a higher ap as with GK since it can penertrate BM´s skin.
Shock Wille is probably a upgrade version to countershock, I assume Law has also a upgrade version of GK.^^
KROOM is just like Room, a second room who Law use with himself in contact to make his attack even stronger.
I like @Bogard idea of Law using it similar like Obito/Tobi from Naruto, he could dodge all attacks against him.
As I said Law awakening has lot of freerome to show far better attacks.
I assume a upgrade version of GK is the next and follow up with a complete new attack of Law who became is finisher.

you would have a valid point however when gamma knife knife happened
oda took time to make show doflamingo temporarily down, stuggling to recover and emphasized the need to repair his organs with emergency first aid the moment after the attack.

we dont see any of that here with big mom, she shrugs it off ...
now if in the next chapters it appears anywhere critical , you would have an argument
but if she continues on like kaido did after the gamma knife
then unfortunately its not comparable to the scar .
lmao

Stop banning people because you love and wanna protect Redon

:seriously:

Law's attack is internal thus he can't leave a scar on BM body yet both his attack and ashura did similar damage to Yonko

The only reason ashura looks better is because he did external attack via enma by scaring kaido

After these attacks? Yonko aren't weakened and kept fighting
Imo, anesthesia is more harmful than ashura. It makes sense, since Kid and Law are taking down Big Mom while Zoro is taking on a YC. It doesn't make sense that your awakened attacks are at the same level as the ashura

What are these arguments? They literally just started using awakening. That move is barely stronger than a basic Countershock. Definitely weaker than a Gamma Knife.

They will have other moves. The battle's just getting started.

you would have a valid point however when gamma knife knife happened
oda took time to make show doflamingo temporarily down, stuggling to recover and emphasized the need to repair his organs with emergency first aid the moment after the attack.

we dont see any of that here with big mom, she shrugs it off ...
now if in the next chapters it appears anywhere critical , you would have an argument
but if she continues on like kaido did after the gamma knife
then unfortunately its not comparable to the scar .
lmao
You're acting like Zoro's damage is something notable that Oda/Kaido is mentioning during the fight as if it's the cause of a big nerf. It didn't happen, young

Anesthesia and Ashura were great damage that the yonkous took, but the difference is that anesthesia is more notable

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
What are these arguments? They literally just started using awakening. That move is barely stronger than a basic Countershock. Definitely weaker than a Gamma Knife.

They will have other moves. The battle's just getting started.
No it's not kidd just used all his metal and that was laws best they done

Status
Not open for further replies.