Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As things stands, Kid and Law are lacking something to be truly capable to take down BM. They are already busting out their last ressort mode after being pushed to their limits when BM is yet to get started, and while they managed to surprise her this chapter with their awakening, and that i believe they'd continuously use even stronger and stronger moves, she should gain more knowledge on their awakening the longer they fight, and BM is also a paramecia who has an underling who possess awakening(who stated it was obvious he was awakened), so should have awakening herself.

Even assuming Kid unlocks adcoc, BM already possess her own to counter it. The only scenario where i could see them maybe prevailing is if Law uses an ultimate hax move that end up weakening BM, with Kid taking advantage of this, but the way things are going right now, it looks more like the battle will be stalled, with great feats from both side, BM ending up greatly hurt, but still looking superior unless they receive some help(Killer, Yamato, Marco are the only possibilities atm)
How do you see Marco vs Kid or Law going, I'm curious.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
As things stands, Kid and Law are lacking something to be truly capable to take down BM. They are already busting out their last ressort mode after being pushed to their limits when BM is yet to get started, and while they managed to surprise her this chapter with their awakening, and that i believe they'd continuously use even stronger and stronger moves, she should gain more knowledge on their awakening the longer they fight, and BM is also a paramecia who has an underling who possess awakening(who stated it was obvious he was awakened), so should have awakening herself.

Even assuming Kid unlocks adcoc, BM already possess her own to counter it. The only scenario where i could see them maybe prevailing is if Law uses an ultimate hax move that end up weakening BM, with Kid taking advantage of this, but the way things are going right now, it looks more like the battle will be stalled, with great feats from both side, BM ending up greatly hurt, but still looking superior unless they receive some help(Killer, Yamato, Marco are the only possibilities atm)
It's done they gonna get folded

There is more to awakening than just "strength". There's tricks, speed, AoE, spatial manipulation.

You're implying every awakened move > every non-awakened move. That's factually incorrect. There are countless counter-examples. Awakening just opens up the amount of options at your disposal.
am not implying anything that hasnt been stated by the character himself.
you can argue awakened moves with katakuri or doffy all you want

the situation here is with law
am telling you what law himself said.
as last resort , he may be forced to use his awakening moves which are more effective but also more exhausting...

Stop banning people because you love and wanna protect Redon

:seriously:

Law's attack is internal thus he can't leave a scar on BM body yet both his attack and ashura did similar damage to Yonko

The only reason ashura looks better is because he did external attack via enma by scaring kaido

After these attacks? Yonko aren't weakened and kept fighting
Redon is Love Redon is Life

Just like LeWrent

it is notable
there's literally a buildup to someone doing it
what story are you reading

this is luffy with ryou calling his attacks too shallow
before luffy had control of adv coc the scar was the only attack that wasnt "too shallow".

" but the difference is that anesthesia is more notable"
whan an argument with little justification along with the added assumption big mom is completely fucked up internally when we really dont know much aside from big mom's response to the attack. I think we are done here .
He user simply ignores how much focus and hype there's in Farce of the Dead. Kaido mocked Luffy at the end which implicates Luffy likely inflicted less damage in one full round than Zoro in one single post nerfed attack.

yeah it makes perfect sense for him to leave awakening as his last resort
when he has attacks without it that are more effective without being as exhausting. .....

"Are you brain dead?"
your question is extremely ironic
You need to learn how to read. Awakening = affecting other objects. It's not just about POTENCY. It's about hax/tricks, spatial manipulation, speed, AoE, etc... There is more to combat than just AP or whatever.

Doflamingo's Overheat for example was clearly stronger than a lot of his awakened moves. It never landed on Luffy.

Using awakening opens up options for you. That doesn't mean that option is always potency.

There is a reason he still hasn't used Gamma Knife against Big Mom. Gamma Knife "destroys" internals much better than just sending shockwaves.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Marco will survive a shit ton of weapons and a giant metal structure collapsing on him and crushing him with 0 issues, when we just saw what a much weaker crushing attack could do to a humans body when Queen snapped a bunch of Sanjis bones? Ok lol. These guys might be super human, but they still have human bodies
My guy, Kizaru punched holes in Marco's entire body and he regenerated form it like nothing. I did not say he doesn't take any damage, I said he survives it with 0 issues because he can regenerate from any amount of damage he takes as long as he doesn't run out of the blue flames.

Status
Not open for further replies.